Hacking A different Moonshell problem

Bube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've searched the forums and couldn't really find something to help me so here goes..

I bought an R4, installed firmware 1.11, then the first thing I tried was Moonshell. It worked perfectly (except the sensitivity, I have to press pretty hard on the screen, anybody know a solution to this?). Then I went into the game menu, and turned soft-reset on (green light), played around with some things, homebrew and stuff, then I wanted to watch a video, to see how it would work - and Moonshell didn't boot, I didn't get a "booting game" progress bar, and it just displayed a black screen. I formatted my SD card, installed everything again and it worked. Then I turned on soft-reset (again), and Moonshell stopped working (again). Thinking it might be because of the soft-reset, I turned it off, and it started working. So it's almost obvious that this is the cause of the problem..

I've got 2 DSs and 2 v1.1 R4s in my house, and only one of them does this. Has anybody had this problem? What can I do? I use soft-reset a lot..

Bube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Umm..yes, but I want to have soft reset on.

Besides, this is not normal, I'm asking if anybody knows why something like this happens..

Bube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Where can I find 1.12? The official site still has 1.11?

And I already did reformat and reinstall, doesn't work..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.