1. WC00

WC00 Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Thanks. Will try using the lastest version available on biskeydump site. Now i just hope to have luck and got an unpatched switch.

Draxzelex likes this.
  2. Daenyse

Daenyse Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Hi, i know this one is pretty old but couldn't find a better place to ask.
    So i have a new Pokemon edition Switch and I tried this, the GUI says 0x7000 setup. Does that mean it isn't patched or do i have to use command line? Because that doesn't work for me.
    upload_2019-5-28_19-48-45.png

3. nekojosh

nekojosh GBAtemp Regular

Panama
    Not sure if you noticed but the current payload you injected seems to be a .exe instead of a .bin file

4. 4thwioko

4thwioko Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    guys I ran the test and it showed me this, I recon it's neither 0x7000 nor 0x0000,

so is it patched or not?

Attached Files:

5. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Your console is likely not to be patched but there is something with the port on your computer your using or the USB cable. Try different USB ports, cables, or computers.

6. BassInvadr
    This message by BassInvadr has been removed from public view by x65943, Jun 21, 2019, Reason: Self advertising.
    Jun 21, 2019 Show
  7. MagnesG

MagnesG GBAtemp Lurker

United States
    I get the 0x7000. I'm giggling right now lol.

Edit: Nevermind I get it.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  8. [Alt][F4]

[Alt][F4] Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    What are the chances of 5.0.1 switch that I just bought xaw 10111 being patched, I don't have a usb c cable at home right now. I would imagine very high since it is so close to 1012

9. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Ridiculously high considering that not only is the serial number really close to 1012 but because its firmware is 5.1 which is higher than the lowest firmware they ship with, 4.1.

10. rorschach86

rorschach86 Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Question. I checked my serial # (xaw1009.....) which tells me the console may or may not be patched. If I do this and it is patched, is there any risk of damaging console or getting banned just by checking?

11. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    No and no.

Lacius and rorschach86 like this.
  12. rorschach86

rorschach86 Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Good answer. Thanks.

Draxzelex likes this.
  13. cat2115

cat2115 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Just got the Switch yesterday and based on the site, ismyswitchpatched, it's in the orange region (XAW10085xxx) Software version is 8.1.0.

If I want to be sure, the method on 1st page is still good using latest version (TegraRcmGUI v2.6, biskeydump v9)?

Thanks

14. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Any payload will do but OP recommends biskeydump as it is simple to use and will let you know if it was successful immediately.

cat2115 and Jax_Ripper like this.
  15. Wombleinc

Wombleinc Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I am getting all the right messages back but nothing happens on my switch besides a black screen. I can boot up much switch just fine the normal way but there are no extras. I've tried different versions of atomosphere, different payloads, two different SD card(one a 128 GB card and a 32 GB Fat32 card). I've tried everything I could think how to get this shit to work but at this point I am getting frustrated.

I bought this switch literally 3 days after launch but for whatever reason my serial number is XAW70000363474, if anyone has any information to lead me in the right direction that would be great.

Attached Files:

16. awalsh053

awalsh053 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    hey all got my switch in rcm mode...but when I inject biskeydump I just get a black screen does this mean switch is not hackable or am I doing something wrong thx..

17. awalsh053

awalsh053 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    My switch is in RCM mode but only black screen after launching payload ...ses payload injected any ideas?

18. gnilwob

OP gnilwob GBAtemp Regular

Hong Kong
    1. Use biskeydump payload to confirm if your switch is hackable.
    Because this payload does not need any additional files on your microsd.
    But your switch should be hackable because you bought it 3 days after launch, which is before Jul 2018.

2. Once you already confirm that it is hackable, they read other guide regarding how to use Atmosphere.
    You may not have a correct file / folder structure on microsd so it does not work for your.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

And what does it say on the console or TegraRCMGUI output console ?

19. cat2115

cat2115 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    My kids don't want NS to be hacked. Thank you

Draxzelex likes this.
  20. RobinMeade

RobinMeade Member
    Newcomer

Zimbabwe
    The first post is not explained correctly or something.

I think I shorted the pin 1 & 10 (paper clip method) and Nin Switch powers on If I press power only.

If I hold volume up and power seem like nothing happens, which supposedly is the desired effect?

I then connect the USB cable and it immediately turns on the console! There is nothing in the first post whether that is expected behavior or not and is not addressed if it's not.

I tried again going into the RCM mode or whatever its called with cable already plugged in and tried to install the driver, but it just shows red as in no RCM devices is connected. Since it's not clear whether when console goes into RCM mode it supposed to shows any kind of sign of power on, I have no idea if I'm doing anything right and what is the remedy. It's really frustrating.

EDIT: Installation wizard for ADX Driver says that the device driver installation was successful "libusbK Nintendo Switch | Ready to use" But when I look for it in the Device Manager I don't see anything new. Is that standard "Installation successful" message regardless if NSwitch is in RCM mode or it can only install when NSwitch is in RCM mode?

EDIT2: It sucks that this forum detaches jpgs from the body of the thread. Is there any way to switch so the jpgs are zoomed in the body of the thread itself? Not only hard to juggle between text and jpgs, but then I was getting confused whether I'm looking at the window with the example or I was looking at the actual installation program because all dialog boxes were positioned about at the same height!

EDIT3: Never mind all the above. I switched from USB 3.0 to 2.0 and everything worked right away. Unfortunately my Nswitch with serial from the orange range is patched 0x00000. I still have a shot being on v4.1.0 or 4.0.1 whichever is compatible. Too bad though.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  21. oasch

oasch Newbie
    Newcomer

Peru
    if my switch its on 9.0.0, does this method work?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - definitive, (purchases, patched