Hacking A Couple Questions About Psp Vita Hacking

KiritoS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Well I was wondering if i can play downloaded games on my vita something like how you ddo it one the wii soft modd it play your game backups yadadada so can i do anything like this on the vita i know tou can do it on the original psp 300 and go if so how do you do it

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
to play d/led game on the vita, is very easy, all you need to do is...
BUY THEM off the Playstation store

THE VITA IS NOT HACKED
THERE IS NO VITA MODE HACK
THERE IS NO ETA NO WHEN ONE WILL HAPPEN

There is a PSP mode hack for the vita , that let you play PSP homebrew (and PSP back-ups) if your on the right FW and have the right game installed on the vita
but is better just to hack a PSP for PSP stuff

Sogu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to transfer game files from Vita to PC in some way? Or at least see the game file structure? Or how these games actually look, maybe its a one self-contained archive?
I'm interested not in general hacking but I want to extract some content from the game. But for that I need to have files...

Edit: you're too slow. don't bother to answer, I'm not going to return here to read it.

Darkipod

SELL ME GBA FLASH CART
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically when the click wheel ipods and nanos first came out, some people started hacking them to do all kinds of things, run linux, run rockbox, custom themes, then there started to be even more stuff added, but we really didnt know what we were doing, we were only able to mess with the firmware in hex, so we were kinda shooting in the dark, a few ipods were bricked, and people would report that those specific changes were dangerous. But people used to come on ipw (ipodwizard.net) ALL the time, who wouldnt use the search or read any stickies, or google anything, ipw has pretty much died, it used to be THEE scene for ipod hacking and such, but the main person who worked on the tools that hackers used, ( I was a novice at best...) disappeared, and no one knew enough to continue on the project. And thus ipw is a pretty boring place now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/KyRfkuHs4dc