A couple of real Noob Questions. Sorry

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by CapeCrusader, Apr 8, 2009.

Apr 8, 2009
  1. CapeCrusader
    OP

Newcomer CapeCrusader Member

United States
    I have read the AKAIO Wiki and all the AceKard 2i information that I could find but I still have a few questions. Do I need to put .nds ROM's in the root directory or can I organize them in folders and sub-folders. The other question I have is very similiar, .dpg movies do they need to be installed in the root directory or can they be installed in folders and sub-folders. I did search the forum and the net but I did not find a clear answer.

2. VatoLoco

Member VatoLoco Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

United States
    .nds and .dpg don't need to be at the root & will work just if they're placed in folders

3. Briankealing

Member Briankealing GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    ROMS and .dpg's can be anywhere in MicroSD card as long as you can find them.

4. MUDjoe2

Newcomer MUDjoe2 Advanced Member

United States
    That. It's reccomended that you split rom subfolders into letters (i.e. A-F,G-L, etc.) for easy storage purposes, but is not mandatory to use your ROM.

5. CapeCrusader
    OP

Newcomer CapeCrusader Member

United States
    I am guessing I can make a games and movies folder and just put the roms in games and movies in the movies folder. Does the AKAIO system arrange the files alphabetically in a folder and can I scroll up and down to select a file?

6. MUDjoe2

Newcomer MUDjoe2 Advanced Member

United States
    Yes, they are arranged alphabetically. You can scroll via stylus or with the d-pad.