Robbert777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello guys I have some questions...

1. I would like to have a shortcut to USB loader in my main Wii menu, just next to the HBC. I had this before but I accidently removed it. How can I make it so that it is there again?

2. The USB loader gives me always an error notice at the beginning that my USB isn't formatted properly or something, yet it works perfect when I try to launch it manual. What is the problem here?

3. I would like to install the internet channel, but I'm afraid I can't do that trough the original Wii software, how can I install it while having a softmod.

4. I have a Super smash bros brawl ISO but I can't seem to get it on my USB stick. When I try to add it trough the Wii backup manager it isn't showing up. Instead I get the name of the file displayed in red in a text box in the right side of my screen.

Help is very much appreciated.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. It's not a shortcut, it's a forwarder. You can look in the topic of your USB Loader for the forwarder you need.
2. Strange, but when it works now, it's ok.
3. That's easy. The internet Channel is free. Download NUS Downloader, start it, go to Database.. - System - Opera - Internet Channel - (your wii region) - Latest Version, mark option "Pack -> WAD" and click Start NUS Download! After download, a new folder with a WAD inside is created. You can install this wad with a wad manager.
4. Maybe the stick is to small?

Robbert777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FIX94 said:
1. It's not a shortcut, it's a forwarder. You can look in the topic of your USB Loader for the forwarder you need.
2. Strange, but when it works now, it's ok.
3. That's easy. The internet Channel is free. Download NUS Downloader, start it, go to Database.. - System - Opera - Internet Channel - (your wii region) - Latest Version, mark option "Pack -> WAD" and click Start NUS Download! After download, a new folder with a WAD inside is created. You can install this wad with a wad manager.
4. Maybe the stick is to small?

1. okay thanks, I will look into it.
2. Yeah it is kind of strange but whatever.
3. Thanks, I will try it out later
4. No thats not the problem. I think it has something to do with the filetype. All other games came as Winrar files and within there was a ISO file. However, this one came as a ISO file directly.

@ Tagzard

USB loader works just fine for usb games, the only problem is that a message pops up everytime I load it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night