Hacking a couple of questions

MFDC12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, i recently bought an acekard from dx.
i was wondering, since i have a cyclods, is it possible to share the same microsdhc if i put the akaio folder in it? i like the look of the acekard (more specifically akaio, also the sleep feature for gba), but i also like my cyclods. i dont really want to get a new microsdhc.

and for my second question, has there been any reports of acekards being confiscated from customs.

unrelated to acekards, im having trouble removing a screen protector from my bottom screen. any suggestions? (i have tried the tape method)

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
MFDC12 said:
so, i recently bought an acekard from dx.
i was wondering, since i have a cyclods, is it possible to share the same microsdhc if i put the akaio folder in it? i like the look of the acekard (more specifically akaio, also the sleep feature for gba), but i also like my cyclods. i dont really want to get a new microsdhc.

and for my second question, has there been any reports of acekards being confiscated from customs.

unrelated to acekards, im having trouble removing a screen protector from my bottom screen. any suggestions? (i have tried the tape method)

_aio and akmenu4.nds are not used by the cyclo so don't run them on the cyclo and yes you could share the msd that way. no, why would customs take a product that is not illegal? if it shipped with a msd inside it loaded with roms....

never used screen protectors, my scratches are war wounds for my launch day ndsl.

-another world

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MFDC12 said:

one UK supplier had a shipment seized, but they were ordering hundreds if not thousands. if you are only ordering one or two the is almost zero chance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person