a couple of questions

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by MFDC12, Mar 17, 2009.

Mar 17, 2009

a couple of questions by MFDC12 at 12:26 AM (684 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. MFDC12
    OP

Member MFDC12 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    so, i recently bought an acekard from dx.
    i was wondering, since i have a cyclods, is it possible to share the same microsdhc if i put the akaio folder in it? i like the look of the acekard (more specifically akaio, also the sleep feature for gba), but i also like my cyclods. i dont really want to get a new microsdhc.

and for my second question, has there been any reports of acekards being confiscated from customs.

unrelated to acekards, im having trouble removing a screen protector from my bottom screen. any suggestions? (i have tried the tape method)

2. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    _aio and akmenu4.nds are not used by the cyclo so don't run them on the cyclo and yes you could share the msd that way. no, why would customs take a product that is not illegal? if it shipped with a msd inside it loaded with roms....

never used screen protectors, my scratches are war wounds for my launch day ndsl.

-another world

3. UltraMagnus

Member UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

United Kingdom
    one UK supplier had a shipment seized, but they were ordering hundreds if not thousands. if you are only ordering one or two the is almost zero chance.