Hacking A couple of questions regarding Ninjhax and Gateway3DS

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello and thank you for reading. First of all, is this (https://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/) real? I just don't want to get tripped up. And secondly, could gateway be launched from it? My dad updated my 3DS and I am willing to pay the price of Cubic Ninja if I need to
1- Obviously real!
2- Not possible!
3- What's your (or your dad) 3DS FW version right now?

Reactions: 2haloes

2haloes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Darn, it's now at 9.8.0-25E but I'm sure that not much can be done with it. Just out of curiosity, could something like Wiiflow be made for the 3DS or is it just flat out not possible?

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Darn, it's now at 9.8.0-25E but I'm sure that not much can be done with it. Just out of curiosity, could something like Wiiflow be made for the 3DS or is it just flat out not possible?
- With FW9.8.0-25E you have all reason: your GW is totally unuseful for you right now... Only works on FW9.2 or lower!
- Perharps in a future, but not for now!... Closest thing I can think in this moment could be some CFW itself.

2haloes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
- With FW9.8.0-25E you have all reason: your GW is totally unuseful for you right now... Only works on FW9.2 or lower!
- Perharps in a future, but not for now!... Closest thing I can think in this moment could be some CFW itself.
That sucks, well thank you for your time to reply. I might go and see if I can get a New 3ds on a low firmware after Christmas :D

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
That sucks, well thank you for your time to reply. I might go and see if I can get a New 3ds on a low firmware after Christmas :D
Just be completely sure that New3DS console will be on 9.2 or lower FW. And, if you are still interested on some thing like homebrew apps, you can install/run BrowserHax or MenuHax on your 3DS (and you don't need any GW or Cubic Ninja cartridge for that)!

Reactions: 2haloes

2haloes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just be completely sure that New3DS console will be on 9.2 or lower FW. And, if you are still interested on some thing like homebrew apps, you can install/run BrowserHax or MenuHax on your 3DS (and you don't need any GW or Cubic Ninja cartridge for that)!
Thank you, I'll look into it, I just drift in and out of this stuff when I have the time and it's nice to have someone so helpful (even if I am annoyed by the updating)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, TAKE... YOUR... MEDS!