default2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ok so how are you guys doing?
I have a few queswtions if you dont mind answering me.
The thing is that i cant boot from slot2 using wood r4, from what ive read this issue was fixed in early versions but it doesnt work for me, i get two white screens.
Its not a big deal, but i cant patch the ram for the opera browser and i could do this with 1.18
Im using the gba loader 1.6 and it works just fine with gba roms.
Also if someone could tell me how to soft reset in moonshell2 i would really apreciate it. I remember using r4 denc but i cant find the post where ive read it from.

Also this is my first post, hi
rolleyes.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You need advice from someone who has a has GBA slot 2 (I don't) but it does say in the readme it only works on the Vanilla EZ Flash 3in1. It doesn't work with the plus or another expansion, this is because the Vanilla 3in1 is the only one the Yellow.Wood.Goblin has and he would need someone to 'donate' a plus to him for it to work.

Considering they have a nice big Wood banner on the site, I don't think it would hurt ShopTemp to donate the one they are selling to the WoodGoblin, as he's caused a lot of people to buy R4's from there. If he added support for their 3in1, more people may buy it.

default2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks for your quick reply tk_saturn.
I wasnt aware that booting from slot2 was only meant for the 3in1. i have this pack:
http://www.google.com.ar/imgres?imgurl=htt...%26tbs%3Disch:1
And it works just fine but looks like i am stuck on this one. Its a shame because the old 1.18 could do it.
Still if anyone could help me out with my moonshell2 issue ill apreciate it.
Thanks.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

default2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks for the heads up tk_saturn.
As for 1.18 thanks but i dont think its worth to have both OS since the opera browser is slow as hell.
rolleyes.gif
But i mould have used it if it would run on my slot2.
This topic may be closed now.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality