A couple of questions about flash carts...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by snowman007, Apr 5, 2007.

Apr 5, 2007
  1. snowman007
    OP

Newcomer snowman007 Newbie

United States
    I want to buy a flash cart but before I do I need to ask a few things...
    1-Is BambooGaming.com a safe site?How long does shipping take?

2-I'm thinking about buying the ezflash5 bundle(for the browser,rumble and ds games)
    and a supercard sd(for gba games on my sp)are they any good?

3-Do I need to buy a specific micro sd for the ez5 or will any micro sd work?

4-Is the ez5 or supercard difficult to use?(I'm kind of a noob when it comes to programing >_>)

2. aslacker55

Member aslacker55 I like pie

United States
    1. Yes, it's a safe site. They ship their products with out the boxes (they flatten it to save on shipping), it cost alot to ship to the U.S, it will usually take about a week( give or take a couple of days). I would suggest buying from a site that is based in the U.S. (shipping would cost cheaper and it'll get to you faster.

2. The EZ 5 bundle can also also play gba games, but it will only work on a ds lite. Supercard SD is o.k. with gba games, but M3 mini sd or EZ flash 4 are better for gba games.

3. To get the best performance out of the EZ 5, you would have to get a japanese micro sd ( kingston, PNY, Toshiba).

4.With the EZ 5 it does require you to maintain a save list( so that the games saves properly) or wait for somebody online to post their save list. Supercard would need a program to write the games to the SD card.

If you are a noob, I would suggest getting a R4 instead, there is an app that can make the EZ 5 expansion pack work for the R4.