A couple of questions about flash carts...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by snowman007, Apr 5, 2007.

1. snowman007
    OP

snowman007 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2007
    United States
    I want to buy a flash cart but before I do I need to ask a few things...
    1-Is BambooGaming.com a safe site?How long does shipping take?

2-I'm thinking about buying the ezflash5 bundle(for the browser,rumble and ds games)
    and a supercard sd(for gba games on my sp)are they any good?

3-Do I need to buy a specific micro sd for the ez5 or will any micro sd work?

4-Is the ez5 or supercard difficult to use?(I'm kind of a noob when it comes to programing >_>)

2. aslacker55

aslacker55 I like pie

Sep 13, 2006
    United States
    So Cal
    1. Yes, it's a safe site. They ship their products with out the boxes (they flatten it to save on shipping), it cost alot to ship to the U.S, it will usually take about a week( give or take a couple of days). I would suggest buying from a site that is based in the U.S. (shipping would cost cheaper and it'll get to you faster.

2. The EZ 5 bundle can also also play gba games, but it will only work on a ds lite. Supercard SD is o.k. with gba games, but M3 mini sd or EZ flash 4 are better for gba games.

3. To get the best performance out of the EZ 5, you would have to get a japanese micro sd ( kingston, PNY, Toshiba).

4.With the EZ 5 it does require you to maintain a save list( so that the games saves properly) or wait for somebody online to post their save list. Supercard would need a program to write the games to the SD card.

If you are a noob, I would suggest getting a R4 instead, there is an app that can make the EZ 5 expansion pack work for the R4.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice