A couple of NTR plugin questions

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Knight of Time, May 21, 2017.

1. Knight of Time
    OP

Knight of Time Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2015
    Canada
    Hi,

Lately I've been trying some cheat plugins I didn't try before (or in the case of one particular plugin, used for the first time in a while), and as such, I've been tempted to ask a couple of questions please.

First of all, can an already existing plugin be edited so that new codes not in it can be added, or would it have to be made again in order to have the new code(s) added to it?

And second, can new GateShark codes be requested here in this forum (presuming it's the right place to request new codes) to be added to a plugin for a game (whether there is a plugin for the game in question or not)? I have a few in mind I wish could be made (such as a Moon Jump code for Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, and a no deaths at the file select screen code for the VC version of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link), but I just wanted to get an answer first.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

2. toberkel

toberkel GBAtemp Regular

Nov 21, 2016
    Germany
    Germany
    You can edit a plugin, but u need the source code for it. I don't know how to do it, but I know that u need the source code! ;3

About cheat plugin requests I don't know anything... Sorry :)