secretchaos1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, and first of all thank you to anyone who can help me with this,
I have 2 issues really, both I've looked into fixing myself but I haven't had much luck.
Also a quick note, both issues involve using Emunand on USBloader GX.
The first of these issues is of 2 unknown channels popping up when I'm using emunand. The title ids for said channels are KMCE and RMCE, I could find neither on my emulated nand after searching with Showmiiwads and I can find no information on what they could possibly be. Neither run, both crash the loader when using the new banner loading version of USBLoader GX (hence why I'd like to remove them). If anyone has any advice on what they are and how I could remove them, it would be greatly appreciated.

First issue solved, thank you everyone who helped!

The second issue is with loading newer Virtual Console titles through emunand. I can never seem to get past the "Classic Controller screen" or the "spinning N64 logo" for many of my N64 titles. I've been running on d2x-v8final using base 57. I have read that these can be loaded through Cios v17 however the loader will not allow me to access emunand on anything other than d2x Cios. Is there any way I can get around this to load these titles from USB Loader Gx? Or is my only option to install them to my menu directly whenever I want them to be used?

Again, thank you for your time and assistance.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do not remove them!

This is part of Nintendo's official channels : Weather, Info, etc.
They don't have Banner animations, but they are (hidden) channels.
when you are on the system menu, you see only non-hidden channels, then when you launch the one you see (Information channel for example), it loads the hidden one without banner.

So, do not remove them if you want to use it.

If you don't care about the official Nintendo's channels (weather, info, etc.), you can delete them (on your emulated NAND only, not on your real Nand).

PS: Are you using the latest 1156 mod?
The last release I know was 1156 mod12.

Did you made the NAND Dump using the "Dump Nand" feature in USBloaderGX?
NAND Dump made with another application (Simple Fs, or Bootmii, etc.) will not create a fully compatible NAND.
Though, if it's a file system error, it usually display a black screen with "an error occurred" message.

Try using a cIOS 2dx with base56 too.

Reactions: 1 person

secretchaos1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, I dumped with USB Loader Gx. I deleted the weather channels, etc already because I had no reason to use them from my emunand, there are still a couple of hidden channels when I uses Showmiiwads however the Title Ids for them don't add up. I think I'll try deleting them and see if that gets rid of them, if it doesn't I might try deleting my entire emunand and redumping it incase something got corrupt along the way.
Also I'm currently on 1156 mod 11, so I'll look into updating that to mod 12 as well and trying base 56.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
00010004 is also used for channels installed by games, like Mario kart, Wiifit, Rabbids, etc.
You can always reinstall them manually if you want them.

or you can check which folder correspond to the channel you want to delete by checking the ASCII table.

RMCE = 52 4D 43 45
00010004/524d4345/

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Use this trick:
download these channels I made them with same ID that you want to delete.
Install them to your emuNand with showmiiwads so that they show,
then you can delete them if you want.

KMCE http://www.mediafire.com/?0t81yf64ssppgp2
RMCE http://www.mediafire.com/?ehlf6y8c4ggtebm

:)

secretchaos1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Use this trick:
download these channels I made them with same ID that you want to delete.
Install them to your emuNand with showmiiwads so that they show,
then you can delete them if you want.

KMCE http://www.mediafire...0t81yf64ssppgp2
RMCE http://www.mediafire...ehlf6y8c4ggtebm

:)
Thanks for your help, however after installing and deleting these wads did not remove the KMCE and RMCE channels from my emunand =/ Going to just try removing that folder instead, since I don't have the MK Channel or the Rabbids channel ( or any other game specific channels that I can think of, or would need through emunand)

Edit: Deleting that folder seems to have done the trick, thanks Kittymat! I'll work on trying to get those other VC games to load now.

Tried using Base 56, Bomberman Hero goes to the spinning N64 logo which eventually fades to black. Nothing happens after that and I've gotta hold the power button to reset the wii, so I'm assuming it just crashes after that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)