Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Find an application called EmuNAND Tool to dump your emuNAND partition from your 'homebrew' SD card.

Back up all the contents from your 'eShop' card to your PC. Run the Gateway launcher on your 9.2 3DS and follow the instructions in the documentation on how to set up emunand.

Once that is complete, copy the contents you backed up to your PC, back to the SD card. Use emunand tool to inject the emunand partition you extracted earlier, back to the SD card.

Does that make sense? I did this only 2 weeks ago when i upgraded to a larger SD card to get some .CIA's in my life.

disengage_0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Find an application called EmuNAND Tool to dump your emuNAND partition from your 'homebrew' SD card.

Back up all the contents from your 'eShop' card to your PC. Run the Gateway launcher on your 9.2 3DS and follow the instructions in the documentation on how to set up emunand.

Once that is complete, copy the contents you backed up to your PC, back to the SD card. Use emunand tool to inject the emunand partition you extracted earlier, back to the SD card.

Does that make sense? I did this only 2 weeks ago when i upgraded to a larger SD card to get some .CIA's in my life.
So how do I switch between the 2 of them when theyre on the same card

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
So how do I switch between the 2 of them when theyre on the same card

Oh right, you wanted to switch between them on the same SD card. Well that is beyond my knowledge, although there is a topic or two regarding setting up two seperate emuNANDs on one SD card.

I think the problem here is that you need to be on maximum of 9.2 sysNAND to be able to launch the exploit which subsequently launches your emuNAND.

This means for your sysNAND, you are locked to 9.2 and when you are stuck on lower firmware it means you can't access the eshop.

There is a saying around these parts..... 'Hacks or eShop: Choose one.....'

You are better off just using emunand for eshop and homebrew.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things