A couple issues with my Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Vahnyyz, Aug 9, 2008.

Aug 9, 2008

A couple issues with my Wii by Vahnyyz at 6:24 AM (1,182 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Vahnyyz
    OP

Member Vahnyyz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ok so i've got homebrew channel on and i've got it updated and everything but seriously like NO lie at all when i use it to try to install things off my SD it takes like 2 hours at the very LEAST does that happen with all of you guys as well?

alsoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I dl'd Pokemon Colosseum the GC game and multi'd it with Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire in PAL right and I'm on an NTSC system cause i'm in the states and all, and all I'll get is a Green Screen nothing else no sound no nothing and i have the Wiikey installed with 1.9g

any assistance would be SO superly greatly appreciated.

2. Vahnyyz
    OP

United States
    nothing?

3. Livin in a box

Member Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

United Kingdom
    What button are you pressing at the screen where you have to press a button? I got that with Super Mario Sunshine when I tried to make it run in PAL (it was an NTSC game), but if you just press 'A' it should boot fine. With the Multi-GC game application, what region did you choose? PAL, NTSC or...what?

4. Vahnyyz
    OP

United States
    you know with multi i just did a copy and paste and didnt pay attention lol but i guess i should reburn it and make sure the Region is US and then i keep doing A which is i think auto tune or w/e to find out, and i guess i'll reformat the card after copying everything to my HD and see if i'll set it to FAT and if there's any error i'll just use FAT32

5. grentuu

Member grentuu GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I formatted mine FAT (not FAT32).

Everything loads in a matter of seconds, almost the same time as the normal game would boot from the wii channel.

As said could be the type of card, also I had a problem if there is a GC memory card in the wii it wouldn't load

6. Vahnyyz
    OP

United States
    hmm ill definitely check into that, i really appreciate you giving me all that info