WarmWoollySheep

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My old girlfriend from college used to fart when ever she felt like it. Even if we were in public, she'd just let one rip and not give a damn. She was kind of a tomboy, but only in her actions.

Anyway, this one time when we were having sex she farted so loud that she pooped on the bed sheets. She was so embarrassed and ending up crying... but the reason why she cried wasn't because she pooped on the sheets, it was because I couldn't stop laughing at her. In fact, I laughed to the point where I started to fart like a machine gun. I couldn't stop myself.

So, in the end, she broke up with me because she felt I wasn't "mature" enough to handle her "mature" farts.

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That made ME laugh so hard I farted!
rofl2.gif

D

Deleted User

That was the funniest post of the week! You just made my day, thanks.

LMFAO!!
rofl2.gif

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Aww man, she pooped on the bed and you laughed at her?

Thats funny, but it probably put her off sex for life.

girls ar extremely insecure when it comes to stuff like that. So to laugh at her for it probably destroyed her confidence in the bedroom. Im sure she'll think twice about farting again when with a bloke.
rofl2.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww man, she pooped on the bed and you laughed at her?

Thats funny, but it probably put her off sex for life.

girls ar extremely insecure when it comes to stuff like that. So to laugh at her for it probably obliterated her confidence in the bedroom. Im sure she'll think twice about farting again when with a bloke.Â
rofl2.gif

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah.

If she was secure enough to fart all of the time in front of people, and especially during sex, I'm sure her confidence will be fine.

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My old girlfriend from college used to fart when ever she felt like it. Even if we were in public, she'd just let one rip and not give a damn. She was kind of a tomboy, but only in her actions.

Anyway, this one time when we were having sex she farted so loud that she pooped on the bed sheets. She was so embarrassed and ending up crying... but the reason why she cried wasn't because she pooped on the sheets, it was because I couldn't stop laughing at her. In fact, I laughed to the point where I started to fart like a machine gun. I couldn't stop myself.

So, in the end, she broke up with me because she felt I wasn't "mature" enough to handle her "mature" farts.

Some people would pay good money for a night like that. You'll find them on the internets.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: