A confession.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, it's time for everyone to know. I'll just say it.

Me and TPi are the same person. Always have been. There kind of is no TPi. I started out as TPi on this website, and then I started the tshu account, and kept both going from there. TPi's numerous disappearances were due to me deciding to just stick with one account instead of trying to keep up both. tshu also announced a couple times that he would be leaving, same reason, I wanted to just handle 1 account at a time. But in the end I kept both going.

But I think it is time you know the truth. The real truth I mean, not what I told you above. There is more:

Dirtie is actually only 6 years old!

There. so that's it. it's been said. Sorry for any confusion....

okay okay... I know what you're thinking now. And well, you are right. I did this because I wanted to win a GBATemp competition. Being a staff member (as TPi), I wasn't allowed to enter any contests. I knew there would be a bunch of contests and tournaments coming up, so I made a new account as Tshu in order to enter these. I lost a bunch, but eventually won the I LOVE GBAtemp competition. SO I basically cheated. I was a staff member and i won. tshu won. tshu is TPi. I am TPi. TPi is tshu. tshu u r not tshu.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tpi i m tshu
frown.gif

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
An anarcho-primitivistic nihilist with a strong hatred for consumer culture. "Because of his nature"[18], Tyler works night jobs where he causes problems for the companies; he also does beach art to find "perfection". He is the co-founder of fight club (it was his idea to have the fight that led to it). He later launches Project Mayhem, from which he and the members make various attacks on consumerism. Tyler is blond, as by the narrator's comment "in his everything-blond way." The unhinged but magnetic Tyler could also be considered an antihero (especially since he and the narrator are technically the same person), although he becomes the antagonist of the novel later in the story. Few characters like Tyler have appeared in later novels by Palahniuk, though the character of Oyster from Lullaby shares many similarities.

unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s