"A communication error has occurred" When accessing Smash Bros DLC Shop on EmuNand

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by r44chel, Jun 15, 2015.

1. r44chel
    OP

r44chel Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2015
    Canada
    For the past couple hours I've been trying to redeem my 3ds keys for the new DLC. But when I try to access the DLC shop, I keep getting a popup saying "A communication error has occurred".

I've updated to the newest version (1.0.8), I can access the regular eShop just fine, and can play online matches just fine. Just can't access the DLC shop to redeem my keys for whatever reason.

This is a legit copy of smash bros, purchased from the eShop at launch, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Anyone know what's up?

EDIT: Just as an update, it's been almost 2 weeks and I'm still getting the same error.

No idea what the issue is, but I've decided the easiest solution is to sell off my keys and just look for a .cia with all the DLC.

Thanks Nintendo :P

Last edited by r44chel, Jun 25, 2015
  2. alatnet

alatnet Member

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2007
    United States
    im in the same boat but i was able to redeem my keys on sysnand.
    i also would like to know if anyone has figured out how to get the dlc shop working on gateway emunand...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice