QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Okay first of all , This is the story .. I sold my R4DS and I got myself a CycloDS Evolution from OZModChips.

I got the Cyclo and im really happy about it but ( Theres a but >.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. Format your MicroSD first, from what I gather you used it for your R4 before.
2. Don't trim your ROMs.

I don't know of any shortcuts, but there's a in-game menu and real time save function. To activate it, go to settings and check the box for real time save. Then when loading a game, hold select to enable real time save.

To activate the in game menu, press ABXYLR at any time in the game.

c2ironfist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
try re-formating your MicroSD card.

Shouldn't have a problem with the sav at all.

Cyclo's are known to have fragmenting problems all you have to do is reformat the microSD

edit: I've trimmed my ROMs before and found no problems at all. The only time I had problems was using a trimmer I was unfamiliar with. I still use the trimmer from the R4 team for all my current ROMs and they work perfectly fine on my Cyclo

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
c2ironfist said:
try re-formating your MicroSD card.

Shouldn't have a problem with the sav at all.

Cyclo's are known to have fragmenting problems all you have to do is reformat the microSD

Oh god! If you are right about it I just lost a huge stone which was in my heart ... ..... Not that big , But well I was worried I paid money for a clone ...

By the way Demon you rock too , You answerd quickly , Shouldve thought of the format ... ><

*Edit*

Done formating checked the Custom Robo Arena , Works! =P Thanks alot guys!

Sticks

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd suggest you upgrade to 1.4B2. It's apparently fixed most of the fragmentation errors. And just because it's a Beta doesn't mean you shouldn't use it.
lecture.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ducky said:
.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm scared of betas... ><
unsure.gif

About the possiblity it will work.. I'll check right away.
The beta is really good, I suggest backing up your card and reformatting it (Better performance than just defragging) and install the new Beta of the CycloDS firmware, its very good and fixes the fragmentation errors.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I'll just wait for the Cyclo Team to devolpe it out of the beta.. I'm really scared of these betas ... Don't want a cracked ( Or however you call it.. Forgot.) DS or Cyclo.

About the game , It works and everything else works , No more cyclo problems.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ducky said:
I'll just wait for the Cyclo Team to devolpe it out of the beta.. I'm really scared of these betas ... Don't want a cracked ( Or however you call it.. Forgot.) DS or Cyclo.

About the game , It works and everything else works , No more cyclo problems.

It won't ruin your DS, if anything, it will make it run better. They fixed quite a few bugs actually that could cause you to have to reformat your MicroSD card with previously versions. Its safe, it won't brick your DS or your flashcard. If anything, you could always downgrade later.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Ah... Yeah but I heard it could ruin some of my saves and all... As I see the Cylco Team works fast so ... in less then a month this version will be updated and will work fine with no problems or anything which could happen to my Cyclo Evolution Save files or any of my games on my micro SD...

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Ducky said:
Ah... Yeah but I heard it could ruin some of my saves and all... As I see the Cylco Team works fast so ... in less then a month this version will be updated and will work fine with no problems or anything which could happen to my Cyclo Evolution Save files or any of my games on my micro SD...

i would recommend you not to install the beta, betas are never stable anyway the final version 1.31 works fine, i'm still using it.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
jalaneme said:
Ducky said:

i would recommend you not to install the beta, betas are never stable anyway the final version 1.31 works fine, i'm still using it.

Agree!... oh wait , You just said my opinion in diffrent words
ph34r.gif

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
From what I heard the current beta is pretty stable. The reason they're not releasing it as a final is because GBA games still don't autopatch and you have to copy a file manually to make homebrew soft-reset work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1