GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
I have a problem... this morning I tried to play A Boy and his Blob through USB with NeoGamma r7 (an autoboot one), and I got a disc error. Now that I came back from school I tried using the GX USB loader and it gave me a 002 error. I know that it's easy to fix this error in the GX options, but isn't there a way to enable the 002 fix in NeoGamma? I kinda like to have both DVD and USB loading in a single app... and I know that GX can load DVDs, but I like how NeoGamma automatically loads the dvd if I don't hold 1
smile.gif

btw, I didn't really like the game (I was expecting more of a platformer than puzzler... I may pick it up again, though), but I'm guessing other games give this error too and I want to have everything ready
biggrin.gif

EDIT: ah yeah I forgot to mention that I use cIOS 249 rev10 because rev14 doesn't let me play SSBB, my favorite Wii game. I tried installing rev14 to see if it worked, but I still had the same problem so I went back to rev10.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i believe cIOS 249 rev 14 is required for the 002 fix in neogamma. if you install cIOS 222 rev 4 you can use that in GX to load everything without issue, disc and USB, just make sure to set global 002fix to ANTI.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
No, the game works fine in the GX loader... I want to know if it can be played with NeoGamma (I tried both rev14 and rev10, rev10 gave me a disc read error and with rev14 the WBFS drive didn't even mount)

Ah also if it can't be played through NeoGamma it's ok, but is this same error present in any other game?

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
A boy and his Blob works fine with cios38rev14, Neogamma 7 and a USB Hard Drive (at least, it's working here without having to tweaking the loader or the iso), and is also working fine burned on a DVD.

Jodiskett

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
i believe cIOS 249 rev 14 is required for the 002 fix in neogamma. if you install cIOS 222 rev 4 you can use that in GX to load everything without issue, disc and USB, just make sure to set global 002fix to ANTI.

for rev 14 use the correct usb slot

chunan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
It seems that a Boy and his Blob on JAP Wii would get a black screen (UL) or 002 error (DVD). The workaround for UL is to set Vidoe to PAL 60Hz.

ext23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am using a Japanese wii, 3.2J, rev14 and neogamma 7/USB loader gx...no matter what settings I try I can't get this game to boot, including force video mode.

Am I missing some cIOSs? Do I need to to upgrade my system menu? This is annoying. So far, this and raving rabbids are the only games I can't get working. Even NSMB works perfectly!

smarf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it to run using 4.1J rev 14 and neogamma 7 after forcing to pal video settings (480)... but of course it's black and white because of the pal :/

Are there any other fixes for it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, The Doom NES cartridges, a few batches were made. One was given to AVGN as...