GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
My whole life, I always had a best friend, my dog Moses. He was the coolest golden retriever in the world. He was born with many diseases that usually end a dogs life. He was hooked up to an IV for a couple weeks. Doctors said he was special. I agreed, he was awesome.

Today, my sister had her friend over and at about 12PM, she went outside to discover my best bud
wub.gif
laying motionless on the pooldeck. She rushed inside to inform my sister of her discovery asking for confirmation. My sister freaked out and got me and my brother (we were watching Power Rangers!
biggrin.gif
ooze is bad!). She said that Moses was not moving, I said that he was probably sleeping, fearing for the worst. We got outside and as she said, Moses wasn't moving, at all
frown.gif
. He was not breathing when my brother, my sister, her friend, and I arrived. My mom arrived home later with 2 more of my brothers, I explained to her in tears what had happened. She freaked out and we all ran out to where Moses was found, we all cried for a while. We called one of my brothers who live in Tennessee, he would be visiting the next day (this was planned since Christmas so he wasnt just suddenly visiting because of the loss) so if Moses could of held on a tad bit longer my second last brother could've said his good bye.

Moses and I grew up together. I was barely a full year older than him. He turned 13 a week ago. My mom thinks he had Valley Fever. I just hope he went peacefully. He died quickly because my brother was petting him before he went to QuickTrip some 20 minutes before the discovery.

We are thinking of naming the next dog "Noah" to keep up the tradition of Biblical names!
biggrin.gif

Love you Moses. R.I.P

Just had to get that off my chest. God, my spring break sucks...
frown.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yah man, my dog died a couple of years ago during Christmas break.. I was out of town and she died in the kennel clinic place. Damn man, I know how it feels. She died when she was 16, I was 14. Had her my whole life.
frown.gif

DarkUli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Feel sorry for you both :/

I have a dog myself, he's pretty goddamn awesome, but sometimes he's a bother, but he's always there for me (I'm not kidding lol).

Even when he does bad stuff and I hit him, he's still around me, waving his tail around, like he already forgave me.

My best wishes to juggernaut in particular, and Moses :/

Thanks for sharing your story, and of course, venting this out. =)

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My dog died too. I was only a few years older than him, not much. He had skin cancer or something, on the side of his mouth. So that area just kept getting bigger and he died. He was an old grumpy man (in a good, funny way) and liked to lay around by himself. But he'd always come hang out with me if I was watching TV.

L

Lyuse

We used to have this awesome dog he was quite large and very strong his jaws could probably rip out your arms but unfortunately he died

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, call me evil but my family went to the kennel and were gonna get 2 new dogs. 1 is a... I forgot, but he's like 1 or 2 and really cool. The other is a big golden lab. He's like 3-4.

I'm not evil! >_>

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least he died in peace
frown.gif

R.I.P

Ive got a dalmatian... she's 12 years old, she can go any day... I'll miss her alot, we've had her since she was a pup!!
frown.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
juggernaut911 said:
Well, call me evil but my family went to the kennel and were gonna get 2 new dogs. 1 is a... I forgot, but he's like 1 or 2 and really cool. The other is a big golden lab. He's like 3-4. I'm not evil! >_>
It's not evil, you'll never forget Moses even if someone else comes along to fill the little gap he's left in your house. And you'll never forget those newcomers either. It sucks, but it's just how it works
smile.gif
I'm sorry to hear about your dog, and hello to the new ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk