Hacking a bit annoyed

aaaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got my supercard ds one v3, and all games seem fine.... but my EDGE card not only has quiker bootup and runs roms quiker, ive been experiencing lag on the fmv sequence of castlevania. I am using a Sandisk Ultra with 10mb/s read speed so that shudnt be a problem... any help
mad.gif

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Format the card to FAT16 if 4gb and below, set the manual speed of the mem card to 28, don't forget to 'save menu' or the setting won't apply, not even once. Now highlight the game and press 'x' and open the patch options, untick all options except 'patch save' and then hit the 'save' icon... now the intro should run properly.

Or launch it from the DSTT or Y's menus via the tripple OS.

aaaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rasputin said:
Format the card to FAT16 if 4gb and below, set the manual speed of the mem card to 28, don't forget to 'save menu' or the setting won't apply, not even once. Now highlight the game and press 'x' and open the patch options, untick all options except 'patch save' and then hit the 'save' icon... now the intro should run properly.

Or launch it from the DSTT or Y's menus via the tripple OS.
thanks it worked when i changed sd speed to 28 and unchecked the "patch speed" box. thanks alot
smile.gif

zlac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yeah, "patch speed" should do the trick, only "problem" is that you can't use real time save without it.
If RTS is not a problem, then there is no problem!:D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying. +1