Hacking A ? about neogamma r9

VladlenCensored

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about neogamma r9. I was planning to put some games on disks and I know that i cant play them through the disk channel unless i use a wiikey. But I don't want to dissect my wii. So can I use neogamma to load games off of dvd's and not use a wii key?

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neogamma is its own channel or an app in the HBC. It does not use the Disc Channel.
There is a Softmod that uses the Disc Channel, but it's not recommended for beginners. (And it might be outdated by now, no idea.)

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the disc channel thing is called darkcorp. its free but serously out dated. yeah neogmma doens't use wii key. whats your souirce? make sure you used modmii to hack your wii becuase it is constanly updated to keep things fresh

VladlenCensored

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hacked my wii with homebrew channel and i used bootmii. does that answer your question? Maybe i should specify what i want to do. I was planning to burn iso's onto a disk and i want to play them on my wii. of course i will run brick blocker before i burn them. I was scared i would brick my wii if i run them through neogamma r9.

Im bored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on how new your wii is.
The Newer Wii's can’t Boot games through DVD with Neogamma. They can only boot games through USB of a Hard Drive using Neogamma Wiiflow, or usbloader gx ect...
The older Wii's can boot games from DVD with Neogamma

If your not sure what you have its really simple just try it. It will either work or not.

What you need is:
NeoGamma
cios installed for example http://code.google.com/p/d2x-cios/
and a DVD

Now I have been away from the sence for a while but if memory serves me right all that should be accurate. Also personally i would't bother with brick blocker as most apps like NeoGama, usbloader gx block updates anyhow.

VladlenCensored

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a older wii that is 2 years older after the wii's release date is. I have all of that. I know what to do, except for the part of bricking my wii. I have the cios installed. 38 and 56. and 222 and 223 and 236.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know what to do, except for the part of bricking my wii.

That statement suggests that you are very likely to brick your Wii. Would love to help you, but I find your avatar highly offensive. :angry:

I also find your avatar highly offensive TC.

Also i didn't know you could brick your Wii by running burned DVD's :wtf:

VladlenCensored

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your wii detects that you have a illegal disk and it just becomes a brick. why not just simply put it in a wall. But neogamma can run disks and I am asking for the 3rd time. Will your wii brick if you run a backup disk without a wiikey in neogamma.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LEOtck? Who's he? Never 'erd of the las. :)
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely...