Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
^ well he doesnt have to be bright to be able to leak..just need to be a stealer.. afilthy stealer :P
He had to have been given the app. Just saying.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
But the account you linked to is called mustapha89 and you're called mustapha89, so you must be the leaker?

And if you're the leaker, then WHO WAS PHONE?

This is dog.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^ now that its in the EoF..let me be free to say the op really isnt bright at all.. not only the first post is kinda shooting himself in the foot, but the post he made after doesnt even make sens lol..
..i isually dont want to laugh of people and am against bullying and it isnt my intention to do so,..but OP...your choice today was dumb dumb :P at first he was all happy and tought it would be cool and all..but then..the regrets happenned when he didnt receive the wanted results lol..

..as i said, eat more fruits!

Last edited by puss2puss,
Reactions: xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States

mustapha89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^ now that its in the EoF..let me be free to say the op really isnt bright at all.. not only the first post is kinda shooting himself in the foot, but the post he made after doesnt even make sens lol..
..i isually dont want to laugh of people and am against bullying and it isnt my intention to do so,..but OP...your choice today was dumb dumb :P at first he was all happy and tought it would be cool and all..but then..the regrets happenned when he didnt receive the wanted results lol..

..as i said, eat more fruits!
Think what you want to think
But really he is not me ^_^

mustapha89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not saying you necessarly are.. you kinda say this yourself :P ead one of my first post, the one with my two theories,, its still applies ;)
Everything possible
One of your theories is right and the other one is wrong
And one of your theories is dangerous to me and the other one is not
Just saying

Iam very Sorry for my bad grammar

Last edited by mustapha89,

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Look man Iam very sorry for my bad grammar but Iam learning
Its not about your grammar..cest juste que tu te tire dans lpieds depuis tentot XD ..you where crying to say to RaulPica you are not this guy, but you still wanna convince us that you are lol..this is..more then a brain fart..its like acting voluntarly dumb.. ..

how about seafood?
Of course! All seafood is great! Espacially shrimps... ..shrimp salada, srimp sauté, fried shrimp, garlic buttered shrimp, shrimp on rice, shrimp soup, etc.. -says Bubba to Forest Gump.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Everything possible
One of your theories is right and the other one is wrong
And one of your theories is dangerous to me and the other one is not
Just saying
Why are you saying you are not him, but you still wanna talk as if you are?? Didnt you have the lesson before?..you really want to be remembered as the guy who keeps shooting himself in the foot? Go ahead :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche