Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I never heard of a PSP mini until I saw this thread.
unsure.gif

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My PSP doesn't have working WiFi (it just mysteriously broke...I suspected a cat broke it, but that was just a dream) so I've never even been on the PSN...I don't own a PS3 so yeah...

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lets see. At least a quater of the psp population has a hacked psp so no shop for you. another percent of people dont have internet hooked up. Another percentage of the population doesnt use their psp, much less buy games they can get on their ipod.

Ballistic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own only one PSP mini, Fieldrunners. But then again, I have that on my DSi and iPod touch as well. Both loaded with at least one other game from its AppStore/DSiWare, unlike my PSP.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard of psp minis... but that might just be because i see em in the shop all the time, I have a ps3. I haven't downloaded any because I don't have a PSP tho, and playing a mini on my PS3 just sounds kinda dumb when I could go to my computer and play flash games.

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I only looked at the mini's once and I don't remember what I saw. But I do remember hitting circle almost immediately.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Daizu said:
Lol, I only looked at the mini's once and I don't remember what I saw. But I do remember hitting circle almost immediately.
I looked through them for my "Decent PSP games under 175MB" thread.

... I didn't find anything interesting other than Bloons, and this port of it... it's not even good.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really like PSP Minis. There affordable and can give you hours and hours of fun. I also like how I'm able to play them on both the PSP and PS3.

2% of the PSP owners buying PSP Minis is not too much, but a low number is to be expected. It's difficult to know what games are any good without demos. Also, the price is too high in some cases. The standard price is about 5 euros. A game has to be pretty good to be worth 5 euros.

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
I looked through them for my "Decent PSP games under 175MB" thread.

... I didn't find anything interesting other than Bloons, and this port of it... it's not even good.
It doesn't help that they're the sort of games you'd be okay with playing on a mobile phone... but instead, they're on a dedicated games system. I'd be fine with playing, for example, Bloons on my iPod Touch, or on a non-gaming computer to pass the time. But playing it on an actual games system, when there are plenty of decent games that I could be playing instead? No thank you.

The price of the minis doesn't really help, either - they're all much more expensive than their counterparts on other platforms, plenty of the minis are also available on the iPhone App Store or the Android App Store... and typically at much lower cost than their PSP versions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it