Reactions: AmandaRose

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Watching a moment ago one of the Frasier episode 14 from the 6th season (Three Valentines),here is on of the best Frasier moments to share with you:

(c)Paramouunt Network Television

Reactions: AmandaRose

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

GREAT NEWS !!!!

Fifteen years since the last episode of Frasier aired, and 35 years since Kelsey Grammer appeared as Dr Crane in Cheers, it looks like the psychiatrist may be finally ready to make a return.

Grammer was snapped walking around London with a script clearly marked “Frasier.” So either one of the ideas for a reboot has produced something usable, or he’s clinging onto a copy of the script for “Ski Lodge” for something to read on the Tube.

https://www.shortlist.com/entertain...-as-kelsey-grammer-spotted-with-script/381510

https://www.nme.com/news/kelsey-gra...asier-script-sparking-rumours-reunion-2478641

https://tvweb.com/frasier-revival-kelsey-grammer-script/

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

frasier.jpg

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
1_RLP_MDG_240519LORRAINE_17889JPG.jpg

Kelsey Grammer has confirmed that ideas are in the pipeline for a Frasier return.

The 64-year-old Emmy-winning actor sparked speculation of a comeback for the hit NBC sitcom in April when he was spotted carrying scripts last month.

Frasier ran from 1993 until 2004 and followed snobby psychiatrist Dr Frasier Crane as he returned to his home town of Seattle after the breakdown of his marriage.

Appearing on Lorraine today, the Broadway actor confirmed that there were a number of ideas for the series' comeback.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/tv/kelsey-grammer-confirms-frasier-return-16193211

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Finally confirmed.:yay:

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/201...irms-frasier-reboot-is-coming-in-summer-2020/

Kelsey Grammer has teased that the reboot of 90’s sitcom hit Frasier is “ready to go,” and could air as early as next summer.

Revealing that he was “in the midst” of talks with potential networks, he said: “We’ve got it hatched, We’ve hatched the plan, what we think is the right way to go
“We’re sort of on standby a little bit, working on a couple of possible network deals that we’re circling, and Frasier is sort of in a second position to that. But a revisit to Frasier, Frasier’s world, is I think definitely gonna come.”
The original Emmy-winning series followed psychiatrist Dr Frasier Crane, who starts a radio advice show in Seattle. Speaking about the reboot, Grammer revealed on In Depth with Graham Bensinger that the new series will be a departure from what viewers were familiar with.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

:yay::D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling.