Hacking 9.9.0-26

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so a while back I was running the homebrew launcher from a browser exploit. Only used it to edit my Animal Crossing saves. My friend ended up updating my 3DS rendering it useless to me. So it's been sitting for months now not doing anything. I finally decided to pull it out. Was wondering if time had helped with anything. It's currently on 9.9.0-26. It's an original 3DS. Is there any way I can run an exploit? Do I need a game? I just want to know what to do for my specific firmware. Thanks.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so a while back I was running the homebrew launcher from a browser exploit. Only used it to edit my Animal Crossing saves. My friend ended up updating my 3DS rendering it useless to me. So it's been sitting for months now not doing anything. I finally decided to pull it out. Was wondering if time had helped with anything. It's currently on 9.9.0-26. It's an original 3DS. Is there any way I can run an exploit? Do I need a game? I just want to know what to do for my specific firmware. Thanks.
You can setup a cfw (https://plailect.github.io/Guide/) then setup ntr to use with amazing cheat plugin (Doesn't work with latest update yet but it will soon) (https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-animal-crossing-new-leaf-multi-cheat-ntr-plugin.428522/)

Reactions: CheatingSoi

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. I ended up following the guide and got everything up and running. Ended up pulling and all-righter but I always love those kind of nights, hacking a console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Exhausted but happy lol