9.7 Rxtools Emunand Old 3ds to 9.7 sysnand New 3ds

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Deathbot64, May 12, 2015.

1. Deathbot64
    OP

Deathbot64 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 15, 2014
    Canada
    So I have two 3ds i want to do some transfers on:
    3ds "A" - New 3ds xl on 9.7 sysnand with My original nnid and games I have bought from the eshop. This is the 3ds I want to receive the system transfer.
    3ds "B" - Old 3ds xl with 4.5 sysnand running 9.7 gateway/Rxtools

I want to download the new aot game that comes out today on B so I can get the cia file so I can use it on my other new 3ds (let's call that one "C") and then I want to transfer B over to A because I'm giving A to my Lil bro for his birthday.

So my questions are 1. Will the games I have bought on B work on A?
    2. What will happen my nnid and games on A if I do the transfer? Will I lose the games or will the transfer just add the other games?

My main goal is to keep all the games I have on A and add the aot game without having to pay for the game twice or having to wait till the release scene

2. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Oct 21, 2005
    Belgium
    Somewhere in this potatoland!
    1. Your games you have bought on B will be transffered to A
    2. Your NNID you use on B will be transffered to A and you can't use it again on B
    3. You games and NNID that is NOW on A, will be formatted and removed, even if the stay on your SD, you will not be able to play them again or redownload them from the eshop or connect that NNID again to A cause the NNID from B will be now on A and your consoles serial will be tied now to that NNID
    4. You can't get the game for free on another console (A) if you have paid for it on another console (A), you have to pay twice (or wait for the cia)
    5. Wait for a scene release or if you want to have it on 9.3+ sysnand console legaly, just buy it 2 times.

3. Deathbot64
    OP

Deathbot64 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 15, 2014
    Canada
    Thanks for the help, I'll just get the game on a and wait for the cia or rom to be released