soulskeeper

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi guys, got a 9.5.0 sysNAND N3ds XL and I really want to use poke' bank to transfer all of my Pokémon(from Pokémon White 2) to my Pokémon X

I don't want to update is there a possibility to do that?

or should I just update anyway cuz I am using a sky3ds T.T?

soulskeeper

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
not possible right now, since Nintendo blocked NNID logins unless the last part of your firmware is 28 (i.e. 9.5.0-22). in other words, 10.2.0-28 and 10.3.0-28

smea is looking into it. it will take time. no guarantees if it can be bypassed though.
wow dude thanks, so there is some hope

will it be through homebrew?

if so through where do think(which tools will be probably used)?

and where will I be able to check if he made it or not?

Thanks again :)

D

Deleted-236924

Do you have homebrew access on both a regular DS and your 3DS?

You could just backup your Black 2 and X saves, extract the Pokémon you want from Black 2 with PokéGen, and import them into your X save file with PKHeX.
It's as simple as dragging the Gen. V .pkm file onto a box slot in PKHeX. It takes care of all the conversion itself and it -should- be the same as using the actual PokéTransfer app.

Reactions: soulskeeper

soulskeeper

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Do you have homebrew access on both a regular DS and your 3DS?

You could just backup your Black 2 and X saves, extract the Pokémon you want from Black 2 with PokéGen, and import them into your X save file with PKHeX.
It's as simple as dragging the Gen. V .pkm file onto a box slot in PKHeX. It takes care of all the conversion itself and it -should- be the same as using the actual PokéTransfer app.
love you<3!

I got them backed up and I got poke'gen but what's pkhex?

D

Deleted-236924

Also, if you have Gen. IV Pokémon you would want transferred too, you can do the same thing.
PKHeX can import Gen. III, IV and V Pokémon directly and they are correctly converted into Gen. VI format, the same as if you manually Pal-Parked them/Transferred them all the way to Gen. VI :P

soulskeeper

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Also, if you have Gen. IV Pokémon you would want transferred too, you can do the same thing.
PKHeX can import Gen. III, IV and V Pokémon directly and they are correctly converted into Gen. VI format, the same as if you manually Pal-Parked them/Transferred them all the way to Gen. VI :P
I got all of those gen and got my gen 3 Pokémon stuck in there this is awesome :O!

will they be legit or will it count as fake ones and the game like wont allow me to multiplayer and such?

and another thing I just need PKHeX for that then or I really do need poke'gen?

D

Deleted-236924

They should be the same as if they were transferred normally through the actual transfer apps.

You'll need PKHeX for editing your Gen. VI save file, to insert the others in it, but you'll need PokéGen to extract the .pkm files for Gen. V and Gen. IV
You can extract Gen. III pkm files with Enciclopedia Pokemon or A-Save (The former exports them in .3gpkm while A-Save exports them in .pkm like the others. I don't know if the actual file format differs between the two but I don't think it should.)

A-Save

Last edited by ,

soulskeeper

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
They should be the same as if they were transferred normally through the actual transfer apps.

You'll need PKHeX for editing your Gen. VI save file, to insert the others in it, but you'll need PokéGen to extract the .pkm files for Gen. V and Gen. IV
You can extract Gen. III pkm files with Enciclopedia Pokemon or A-Save (The former exports them in .3gpkm while A-Save exports them in .pkm like the others. I don't know if the actual file format differs between the two but I don't think it should.)

A-Save
I googled PKHeX and I got a question

do I have to use it through the 3ds or is it like pokegen where I can just all the editing on my pc?

(basically asking if PKHeX is a windows program or you just use it to browser inject)

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I googled PKHeX and I got a question

do I have to use it through the 3ds or is it like pokegen where I can just all the editing on my pc?

(basically asking if PKHeX is a windows program or you just use it to browser inject)
PKHeX is a Windows program that you use to edit your save file. you can dump and restore the save using svdt or save_manager (through *hax).

I believe if you're on 9.5.0-22 (not 9.5.0-23) then you can use injection through the browser, but I'm not familiar with that.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
PKHeX is a Windows program that you use to edit your save file. you can dump and restore the save using svdt or save_manager (through *hax).

I believe if you're on 9.5.0-22 (not 9.5.0-23) then you can use injection through the browser, but I'm not familiar with that.
there is better way
use SVDT , much easier and doesn't require internet or browser ( only exploit )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1