Hacking 9.3.0-21 Nintendo 3DS Update Released

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I bet the GW team has everything already up and ready to release. They were just waiting for Nintendo to make a move, to see if they can patch the new version quickly or release just as is

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
9.3U is released

Main changes for version 9.3.0-21U
Update released: December 8th, 2014
  • A Shuffle Favorites feature has been added under Change Theme in HOME Menu Settings. Users can choose multiple themes and have their theme change when the system is left in Sleep Mode from the HOME Menu or turned on after being off
  • Available software updates can now be downloaded from the HOME Menu
  • Users can now capture screenshots with both the upper and lower screens included
  • Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

baker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I bet the GW team has everything already up and ready to release. They were just waiting for Nintendo to make a move, to see if they can patch the new version quickly or release just as is
It's the best scenario. So those who just bought Japanese n3ds can update to 9.3 when Gateway release their update.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Call it my noobish nature, but I have decided to put the use of my sky3DS on the line and have updated my 3DS XL for the benefit of everybody else.
My sky3DS is still recognized. Booted and played Omega Ruby without issue. Firmware version 9.3.0-21U

A sky3DS emulates a legitimate cartridge which is why it works on all software revisions. It'll be difficult if not impossible to block it. They'd need to introduce a completely new method of security to combat it.

im pretty sure the new exploit is nothing to do with themes.....they said it works on 9.0-9.2, they had ordered AUS models for testing, which means the 9.0-9.2 statement was about Japanese consoles....and 9.0 didnt have themes for japan :P
That's interesting, I didnt realise that. That's my prime suspect dismissed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.