9.2 sysNAND and 10.6 emuNAND firmware questions I'm unsure about

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Shiiouri, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Shiiouri
    OP

Shiiouri Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 5, 2015
    United States
    sysNAND: -how do you put 3ds backup save data to your accidentally formatted sysNAND when you try to unlink them separately, since I followed mrmario2011 tutorial video like yesterday. When it didn't unlink them separately I had to use the other tutorial called 'tinyformat' so both emuNAND, and sysNAND are unlinked seperately for the 3ds.!

emuNAND: -can you go on e-shop on emuNAND?

-Can you put on sleep mode if your emuNAND 3DS notifies you when someone streetpass you with the emuNAND system in sleep mode?

-What other things can you do in emuNAND system, since I got emuNAND, and CFW set up already on my old 3ds yesterday.?

Since I just want to be sure about it.!

Last edited by Shiiouri, Mar 15, 2016
  2. Zyrmkel

Zyrmkel GBAtemp Regular

Jan 27, 2016
    United States
    1. What?
    2. If it's on the latest update
    3. Yes
    4. Install unsigned cia's of games, homebrew, etc?

3. Shiiouri
    OP

Shiiouri Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 5, 2015
    United States
    2, 3, and 4: I see then.

1. For sysNAND 9.2 on accidental formatted accident when trying to unlink both sysNAND and emuNAND separate and formatted when it didn't unlink when I checked it on the PC, I had to use the other tutorial for unlinking both sysNAND and emuNAND using 'tinyformat' app on Homebrew launcher so it can unlink them separately yesterday. Can I transfer the back up 3ds save files from my coumputer from the accidential formatted 3ds sysNAND system.? (not sure if you understand what I'm saying.)

4. Zyrmkel

Zyrmkel GBAtemp Regular

Jan 27, 2016
    United States
    So you tried to unlink your nands but they didn't? Then you used tinyformat. From where sys or emu?

5. Shiiouri
    OP

Shiiouri Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 5, 2015
    United States
    I mean I got emuNAND and CFW installed successfully, but I used 'tinyformat' app on Homebrew launcher for sys.!

6. Zyrmkel

Zyrmkel GBAtemp Regular

Jan 27, 2016
    United States
    Yeah, if you copied the Nintendo 3ds folder to your pc you can copy it back, the data it has should be on your emunand now

7. Shiiouri
    OP

Shiiouri Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 5, 2015
    United States
    And for sysNAND do I do the same thing for it also, when my sysNAND is formatted accidentially(not my emuNAND, since my emuNAND is safe already)

8. Zyrmkel

Zyrmkel GBAtemp Regular

Jan 27, 2016
    United States
    Yes just copy over the Nintendo 3ds folder to the root of your sd then set menuhax on sys so you can auto boot to emunand

Shiiouri likes this.