9.2 O3DS, successfully injected FBI to H&S, H&S icon then disappeared from home menu!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by regnad, Jan 5, 2016.

1. regnad
    OP

regnad Button Masher

May 19, 2008
    Please help! :(

I have a 9.2 O3DS which I successfully put Cakes on through the browser. I tried injecting FBI into H&S following the GBATemp guide here to the letter, which succeeded, but then when I opened H&S from the home menu, it told me there was an error and I should redownload it. Now the H&S icon is gone.

Is this going to prevent me from being able to install cias? I sincerely hope this won't force me to upgrade back to 10.3 just to redownload H&S, and then go through the whole downgrading process again. :(

2. MassExplosion213

MassExplosion213 .

Feb 15, 2015
    United States
    You have to be in CFW mode when you run it.

3. AshuraZro

AshuraZro Belongs in a museum.

Feb 21, 2004
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    I should preface this by saying this is what I did when I ran into this earlier today when I set up my CFW.

When you go to load the cakes CFW, try going to patches and enable "Disable Signature Check" then press Start. It should show up when you boot into the CFW afterwards.

Edit: Also don't forget you still have the original hs.app in the input folder of the generator. You can restore the original health and safety app if needed by just copying this back to the SD card root and injecting it.

Last edited by AshuraZro, Jan 5, 2016
  4. regnad
    OP

regnad Button Masher

May 19, 2008
    And there it is! Thank you very much!

5. James310

James310 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 4, 2015
    United States
    Somewhere in California
    Why do people like the injection fbi? I prefer using BigBlueMenu, looks better in the home menu :P