[9.2.0][Old3DS]Just updated emuNand in RxTools...

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by TheMasterHacker, May 28, 2017.

1. TheMasterHacker
    OP

TheMasterHacker Newbie

Newcomer
    May 28, 2017
    United States
    After I lost my 3DS, (Ocarina says it's last save was August 20th of last year) RxTools recently when outdated and attempting to update it now causes to brick due to some issue. Now that I'm out of the scene and it's been over a year since I setup emuNand, and that I have a clean slate, and a lack of time since I got my hands full rn, I would like some input on what to do to get a working emuNand (and hopefully keep it separate from sysNand bc I'm too clumsy), browserhax still works for me, thanks for your patience!

Edit: I also had plenty of games on there, and I was wondering if I do what the guide says with my emuNAND if it'll brick it or of there is a method of at least backing up my save games, again, thx!

Last edited by TheMasterHacker, May 28, 2017
  2. sora10pls

sora10pls Official GBAtemp Trashâ„¢

Oct 25, 2015
    Canada
    Follow http://3ds.guide/

By the end of it, you'll be able to run a 100% SysNAND-only CFW that can't be patched without a hardware revision.

Nowadays, most users won't need an EmuNAND as it doesn't give you any more security benefits than SysNAND CFW offers with B9S + Luma.

TheMasterHacker likes this.
  3. TheMasterHacker
    OP

TheMasterHacker Newbie

Newcomer
    May 28, 2017
    United States
    Thank you! I'll definitely look into this when I can.