Hacking 9.0.0 update Atmosphere 0.94 - The software was closed because an error occurred

nelo_inc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone..

I hope you guys can help me solve this error, i was on firmware 8.1 and Atmosphere 0.93, everything was working fine.
Today i updated to 9.0.0 and replaced the Atmosphere files including the newest sigpatches, result is Astral Chain,Fire Emblem: THree Houses and Crash Team Racing stopped working.

I installed Astral chain again,updated the game and now got this error "The software was closed because an error occurred", all other games still work including Super Mario Party, Pokemon, Collection Of Mana, etc.

Don't believe is SD card fault, it's almost new and it's happening both to games installed to SD/Nand.

Any help would be great!

lordszusi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Hi everyone..

I hope you guys can help me solve this error, i was on firmware 8.1 and Atmosphere 0.93, everything was working fine.
Today i updated to 9.0.0 and replaced the Atmosphere files including the newest sigpatches, result is Astral Chain,Fire Emblem: THree Houses and Crash Team Racing stopped working.

I installed Astral chain again,updated the game and now got this error "The software was closed because an error occurred", all other games still work including Super Mario Party, Pokemon, Collection Of Mana, etc.

Don't believe is SD card fault, it's almost new and it's happening both to games installed to SD/Nand.

Any help would be great!

Hello, tinfoil worked for you? I updated too and not working :(

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone..

Any help would be great!
Gotta delete the game and reinstall, always backup your game saves before you update, because sometimes your saves get corrupted.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello, tinfoil worked for you? I updated too and not working :(
Goldleaf/GoldTree I've heard works.

OliverK

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
In my case is I open the game but shows there is something wrong in the game, and start running the check for the game.
I just update the system to 9.0.0 and using atmosphere 0.9.4. What I found is the installer software also needs to update. Finally I use the goldleaf 0.7.1 and successfully work yesterday, but the tinfoil v4.10 still fail.

AlanNSP

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I am having the same problem for Mario Party. Did whatever suggested here but still it’s not working. My firmware was updated to 9.0 AMS0.10 when the software error occurred.

soratobuneko

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Reinstalled several times Mario Party 1.0.1, deleted game saves. Firmware 9.2.0 Kosmos 15.3, Atmosphere 0.10.4. Still getting this error

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)