8 Minute Pokémon Direct coming June 6th

poke.JPG

Tune in on June 6 at 7:00 a.m. PT/10:00 a.m. ET for Pokémon news in a special, 8-minute Pokémon Direct.

:arrow:June 6th 2017 Pokémon Direct

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calling it. SuMo sequel set in Kanto. The first of the pseudo remakes. Same region/cities, but different year/scenarios/characters.

(If this is about bringing that new crappy mobile game stateside I will cry)

Last edited by x65943,
Reactions: Zyteus
D

Deleted User

Calling it. SuMo sequel set in Kanto. The first of the pseudo remakes. Same region/cities, but different year/scenarios/characters.
Yes.

The pokemon game I've wanted to see since Unova is one that goes through all of the regions with every pokemon available in ONE game so that we aren't spending $120 .

Reactions: Zyteus

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo hasn't really ever devoted entire directs to just a spin off. When it comes to Pokemon specific directs, all their directs have been about the core series.
If we see stars (lol) I'll be pre-ordering right off the bat.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could see a clever way of making it both a remake of gen 1 while also being the 3rd entry for gen 7. Make it Pokemon Stars or whatever, and you start off in Alola, you beat the core game and then you can go to Kanto (much like in gen 2) and start a new adventure there.

Reactions: Zyteus and Kioku
D

Deleted User

My real hopes:

• Pokemon Stars (I would preoreder it immediately)
  • D/P/Pt remake. Platinum is my favorite entry in all of the series
  • Kanto remake. They could easily play it off as after Gen 7.
  • Gen 2 remake (won't happen again for a while) because Soul Silver was the first pokemon game I ever finished and loved all throught
  • A new generation (won't happen a year after sun/moon tho)
  • A journey that starts in Kanto, and you go through ever region, with your pokemon being transferred to a "facility" of some sort as you progress and then once you beat the game you can go back and collect all of your pokemon.

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the switch there's so much more than a port that they could do...

For example they could have a new kind of Pokemon Stadium and Snap included within a core game.

I wouldnt hope for an mmo or at least some kind of player interaction in the world but that'd be great too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: