ScOrPiOn-812

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello folks,
A friend of mine has a o3DS, that he wants to hack (a9lh, hb, cfw,...) now, my problem is, he has 8.1.0, and when i want to start the brwoser, it says, i gotta update. We tried cart updating, but its not working. I dont have any game i could use as entrypoint.

Thx for your help
Tom

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello folks,
A friend of mine has a o3DS, that he wants to hack (a9lh, hb, cfw,...) now, my problem is, he has 8.1.0, and when i want to start the brwoser, it says, i gotta update. We tried cart updating, but its not working. I dont have any game i could use as entrypoint.

Thx for your help
Tom
You need a cart update, only Ninjhax 1.x works on <9.0 firmwares and that requires the browser.
"Its not working" is not helpful to people trying to help you out, you'll have to be more specific than that. Have you followed the instructions on this page? https://plailect.github.io/Guide/cart-update

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
yes, i tried that, but it doesnt ask me to update, when i luanch the game
I see, there's a problem with the guide, it doesn't tell you which firmware version you should update to. You (obviously) have to find a cart with a newer version than what you have, preferably 9.0-9.2, though I think any firmware up to 10.7 will work. You will also need an exploit game, there's no way around that.

ScOrPiOn-812

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
IMG_20161119_153702.jpg
is this right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat