Homebrew Question 8.1.0 (AMS 0.9.2) installing failed via tinfoil 2.20, goldleaf 0.5/0.6.1, missing Sigpatches

Weltenfeind666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Installing .nsp from Crash Team Racing or Astral Chain and a few other games don't work

I use:
Goldleaf 0.5
Goldleaf 0.6.1
Tinfoil 2.20

but I can't run the named games because of missing sigpatches, but I have the known patches and other games work perfect.

I only get
Error: 0x234c02
Module: FS (2)
as also showed in my image upload.

maybe somebody could help me to run these games. Thanks :)

Attachments

• 68636319_2580330121987365_5437826405196890112_o.jpg
    68636319_2580330121987365_5437826405196890112_o.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 841

Saba2602

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I am having the same problem. Tried everything including removing the current sig patches and putting them back there again. Tried to install nsp via tinfoil but it doesnt see any nsp. Tried gold tree usb and nsusb installer but those dont work either. Requesting for a solution.

xaimaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Try to download Crash Team Racing XCI version and convert them NSP using NSC Builder. I use this method and have no problem installing Crash Team Racing NSP version using GoldLeaf 0.6.1

Reactions: ELY_M

Saba2602

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
How do I get the keys? I tried to convert the xci file to nsp using 4nxci but I dont know what to use in the keyset. Im a noob someone please dumb it down for me :(

xaimaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Weltenfeind666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thanks for help but I've tried the NSC Builder with my own keys and the new Goldleaf 0.7 version, all the things don't work - all methods failed at installing - it always say that my firmware is too low and/or sigpatches are missing...

the games I tried to install are:

Crash Team Racing
Spyro Trilogy (new)
Astral Chain

any other advices? thanks

Last edited by Weltenfeind666,

Saba2602

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
SAME PROBLEM. TRIED EVERYTHING. DOES NOT WORK. SAME ERROR OF MISSING SIG PATCHES OR TOO LOW FIRMWARE. PLS HELP :(

Weltenfeind666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think I have, a lot of other games work. I've downloaded some sigpatches which are linked in that forum and copied to the right location, or is there more to do? maybe You could please give a short "uptodate" sigpatches manual?

Saba2602

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Okay okay I fixed the problem! Heres what to do.
Just get those sig patches from gba temp website. Just google sig patches gba temp 2.0.0-8.1.0 (I tried posting a link but its not working right now. )

Then put them in the sd card root. Just replace them if windows asks. It should work. If not, you can try using hekate to dump tsec keys and tegra x1 keys to sd card, then try again. It should be fixed. This worked for me.

Weltenfeind666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for Your answer -

You meant the sd-root:\atmosphere folder right? There I've overwritten the sigpatches and it still won't work to install the named games.

What do You mean with "dump tsec keys and tegra x1 keys" and how is it done?

Do You now can run Astral Chains, Crash Team Racing and Spyro Trilogy or wasn't You able to run any games before, because nearly all other games work fine for me.

Saba2602

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Yes, sd root/atmosphere folder. I am a new member so they are not letting me post links in the comments. So please google this:

" Gba temp i heard that you guys need some sweet patches "

and find the link yourself. Download the sig patches from that link First and replace the sig patches you have on your sd card with these. To do this, simply copy and paste these sig patches into the sd card and Replace the atmosphere folder.

Then see if your games are working. I wasnt able to run crash team racing and astral chain before this but now they are running.

If this does not work, then use the following attached screenshot to get tegra x1 keys and tsec keys:

Lemme know. Hope this works.

Attachments

• BB3AC147-4D1A-4B7C-9A07-89D7973FE1EF.jpeg
    BB3AC147-4D1A-4B7C-9A07-89D7973FE1EF.jpeg
    438 KB · Views: 376

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How do I get the keys? I tried to convert the xci file to nsp using 4nxci but I dont know what to use in the keyset. Im a noob someone please dumb it down for me :(
I could never get XCIs converted with 4NXCI to work. They either give an error during install, or the game shows up as corrupted and won't run.
You can install XCIs directly with ZeroTwoXCI or Tinfoil, that might work better.

Saba2602

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Converting xci to nsp using 4nxci worked for me. Just use your prod.keys file which you can find in your sd card "switch" folder in the keyset.

Weltenfeind666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, sd root/atmosphere folder. I am a new member so they are not letting me post links in the comments. So please google this:

" Gba temp i heard that you guys need some sweet patches "

and find the link yourself. Download the sig patches from that link First and replace the sig patches you have on your sd card with these. To do this, simply copy and paste these sig patches into the sd card and Replace the atmosphere folder.

Then see if your games are working. I wasnt able to run crash team racing and astral chain before this but now they are running.

If this does not work, then use the following attached screenshot to get tegra x1 keys and tsec keys:

Lemme know. Hope this works.

I've done this - got the sigpatches, and get the tegra x1 key und tseys and run the lockpick payload. But nothing has changes - I was trying to install the nsp via goldleaf and there is still the same error....

newer games like Divinity 2 or Deadly Premonition run perfect....

Saba2602

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Then I believe it is just a case of bad nsp. Instead of using nsp, download the xci file of the game. Then use 4nxci to convert it to nsp using YOUR prod.keys file as the keyset, which you can find in your sd card/switch folder. It should work. Lemme know.

pOOB73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Then I believe it is just a case of bad nsp. Instead of using nsp, download the xci file of the game. Then use 4nxci to convert it to nsp using YOUR prod.keys file as the keyset, which you can find in your sd card/switch folder. It should work. Lemme know.

I could install Hotline Miami Collection with Goldleaf 0.5. On 0.6.1 it failed with the mentioned error message. Also trying to install Gris with 0.6.1 failed with a different error and after that my emunand wouldn't boot any more. Luckily I had a second SD card which I cloned before. Here I could install Gris without a problem with Goldleaf 0.5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...