Question 8.1.0 (AMS 0.9.2) installing failed via tinfoil 2.20, goldleaf 0.5/0.6.1, missing Sigpatches

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by Weltenfeind666, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Weltenfeind666
    OP

Weltenfeind666 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2019
    Germany
    yeah I know that goldleaf 0.5 also works by some games. But I can't install Crash Team Racing, Spyro and Astral Chain...

.xci download and 4nxci converted files also don't work...

nothing works for me. Maybe there are some tickets that I can't read/have no titles and I have to delete???

Error:2002-4518 (0x234C02)
    FS (2)
    (4518)

2. Ryft

Ryft GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 21, 2013
    United States
    Illinois
    I had a similar issue. I fixed it by deleting the sigpatches folder and recopying them over. Then i booted atmosphere NOT through hekate but directly by using TegraRCMgui and the atmosphere fusee-primary.bin from RCM mode. Been working since then. I haven't tested if it continues working if I load through hekate. Will have to try next time I want to install a game.

3. Weltenfeind666
    OP

Weltenfeind666 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2019
    Germany
    thank You Ryft, it solved the problem, thank You very much! I deleted the two folders with the sigpatches and copied them clean back in, after that I put my switch in RCM-mode and launched the fusee-primary.bin via TegraRCMgui and installed CTR via Goldleaf 0.7 from my mSD-card :)

Last edited by Weltenfeind666, Sep 6, 2019
    Ryft likes this.
  4. crzyzeldafanatic

crzyzeldafanatic Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2018
    United States
    THANK YOU RYFT!!! I have been fighting this for almost a week and had tried everything i could thing or had been suggested. You rock my dude.

Ryft and ELY_M like this.
  5. ELY_M

ELY_M Developer

pip Developer
    Dec 6, 2007
    United States
    this made sense why I have no issues with my games.

6. pOOB73

pOOB73 Member

Newcomer
    May 27, 2018
    Germany
    Tried your fix too and it worked. Thank you! I could even install xci - converted with NSC Builder 0.90b, installed with Goldleaf 0.5 via USB.

My guess: It's crucial to boot directly via fusee-primary.bin and not load hekate first.

[Edit]: Crap! After installation of one big nsp (15GB) Goldleaf/Atmo crashed just before finishing installation and now it won't boot into emummc any more. Same issue as before, but with a different nsp.
    Installing nsp has become a game of russian roulette.

Last edited by pOOB73, Sep 8, 2019
  7. Sphinxx

Sphinxx Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2019
    Australia
    You are a f%%^&g legend Sir. Ive been trying for ages to get this going with the same error over and over. Boot into fusee instead and can install nsp now cheers

pOOB73 likes this.
  8. DarkRebir7h

DarkRebir7h Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 28, 2019
    United States
    Ryft, thanks for that! I did exactly what you said and everything is working perfectly. I have a question for anyone that can answer it or lead me in the right direction. I am trying to inject a game save into Link's Awakening through Checkpoint and it just won't take. I've installed saves using this method before for other games, but for some reason Link's Awakening won't stick. I stupidly deleted my save after I beat the game. Worst case scenario, I can beat it again but I would at least like the option to load a save if I wanted to. Thanks in advance if anyone chimes in.

9. B-tzu

B-tzu Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2017
    France
    Hey guys
    I am in front of same problems.
    I'm asking myself a question : does fusee-primary boot you CFW on sysMMC or emuMMC ? I don't want to mess with sysMMC
    I have the error with a lot of games (but not all games) and running Atmosphere (OFW 9.0.0)
    Thx

10. raine_em

raine_em Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2019
    Canada
    If you have already set up emuNAND, you're good. In Hekate, the files direct fusee-primary to emuNAND and not sysNAND.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted