Gaming 7th dragon - can't save

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
HavQ said:
Here's how you save:
Go to the inn (well, obviously). It's located in the southwest corner of the town you start off in.
Talk to the lady at the left desk. She'll ask if you want to spend the night there (it costs 7 gold). If you didn't know, "yes" is the left option.
After you wake up, the game will ask if you want to save. Choose yes (again left). If you've already saved before, you'll have to choose yes again (it'll ask if you want to overwrite). Then it saves and the window closes.
If you die or quit, you'll continue from the inn.
Also, if some of your characters die (not all, obviously, it'd be game over then), go to the inn, talk to the man at the right desk and choose the second highest option (the middle one if I recall correctly). Then highlight the char you want to resurrect and voila. This costs 10 gold per character.

Oh, PS. you do have a party, right? So you're not going wandering outside town alone? Before you do, you've got to find the old guy whose name's not told (???). He keeps running away though.. Then you need to get some quests, and that's where you'd really need some knowledge of Japanese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂