Hacking 7.x.x firmware

SaddQ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
After not playing my 3DS XL for a long time, I just checked my firmware because I wanna get into Flashcards/CFW. The version is 7.2.0-17E. What is the easiest and/or cheapest way to get 3DS ROMs running? I am not interested in homebrew or other (DS/SNES/GBA etc) games because I have 3 regular DS consoles lying around and the flashcards to match. Just 3DS piracy will do.
GW, Sky3DS or CFW?

Which website contains the best info for a 3DS n00b to get this thing (emuNAND, sysNAND, CIA, FBI etc) going?

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After not playing my 3DS XL for a long time, I just checked my firmware because I wanna get into Flashcards/CFW. The version is 7.2.0-17E. What is the easiest and/or cheapest way to get 3DS ROMs running? I am not interested in homebrew or other (DS/SNES/GBA etc) games because I have 3 regular DS consoles lying around and the flashcards to match. Just 3DS piracy will do.
GW, Sky3DS or CFW?

Which website contains the best info for a 3DS n00b to get this thing (emuNAND, sysNAND, CIA, FBI etc) going?
All due respect read the millions of post already detailing all your answers, its literally not difficult to find, you dont even have to search just going into the right subforum.

Reactions: Tony_93

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
GW= $100 depending on region. I paid $100.
Sky3DS= $190 depending on region. I heard they sell for that much in my region.
CFW= $0. No one pays for CFW.
GW allows for easy use of dumped ROMS directly with minimal effort for converting the ROMS to .CIA.
Sky3DS only allows the use of .3DS ROMS and works on all system version and all games if you get the new one.
CFW only allows you to use .CIA formatted files for installing pretty much anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?