7-Eleven Slurpees and LBP2

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by MarcusRaven, Jan 25, 2011.

Jan 25, 2011

7-Eleven Slurpees and LBP2 by MarcusRaven at 2:14 PM (1,035 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. MarcusRaven
    OP

Member MarcusRaven HBC Theme Maker

United States
    If you were not already aware, 7-Eleven is doing Slurpee promotions for Killzone 3 and Little Big Planets 2. As much as I would love to get some of these items (like Killzone 3 stuff for LBP2), I do not have a 7-Eleven anywhere near me. >.< I'm in North Carolina and the nearest one is in West Virginia. So, if you might feel kind enough to do so, and have no need for the codes yourself, could any kindhearted Slurpee drinker PM me the codes you don't want? [​IMG] I only need 8 points for the download, and that's 2 Xtra-Large Slurpees.

If you're interested in checking out the promotion yourself, its Slurpee.com. Lots of neat stuff coming soon with this too. (The SackBoy Backpack for PS Home looks cool.)

Man, I wish I had a 7-Eleven. I know its 30 degrees outside where I'm at, but a Slurpee just sounds delicious right now. [​IMG]

EDIT: I just found a site where somebody posted 10 points worth of codes, and I got them! [​IMG] So I requested the Killzone 3 Pack for LBP2. [​IMG] There's still 2 points for me to spend, so I'm gonna hold onto it until the SackBoy Backpack for Home gets released. There's still other stuff, like a player's guide and a sticker pack (I assume for the game), so if you still have points you don't want I'll still take them. [​IMG] This just seems like a fun promotion, and maybe we can use this topic to help those with a lack of 7-Elevens get the codes they like. Not just me. [​IMG] (See? Heart of gold. Lol.)

2. ShadowSoldier

Member ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    I could go for a slurpee right about now actually... all I have is smoothies though.

Shame, I'm in Canada and I don't think the 7-11 here does any promo's like these.

3. MarcusRaven
    OP

Member MarcusRaven HBC Theme Maker

United States
    I must say that the items in the promotion are surprisingly "cheap" in terms of point value. The players guide for LBP2 is only 20 points! I assume buying enough Slurpees to have that many balances that cost out a bit, but I still find the low point values impressive. Unlike other places *cough*CokeRewards*cough* that have strangely high point values for relatively worthless things. (Blockbuster rentals mostly.) As much as I'd love to support this promotion, I'm not driving to West Virginia to do it. It would cost me more in gas than the Slurpee and points are worth. >.<

EDIT: My goal for everything I consider worth getting (not including the pack I just got) is 46 points. [​IMG]
    - 2/46 Achieved