Hacking 7.5X User Guide & Exploit Host Menu V2 ish: now with added GoldHEN!

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 77,852
  • Replies 388
  • Likes 20

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
^^ ok i go to extend the question... is there a way in javascript to detect if kernel exploit was already loaded ? interesting question, isnt it ?

...because that ps button trick no help. Think that you did launch a game, and then you need to return to host to use for example todex... i dont think ps button help to return to loaded webkit.... or yes ?
Its only a tip buddy not a solution
No tip trick or anything else will fix it
Unfortunately this is the nature of an unstable exploit tbh I convinced it's just luck with current webkit and exploit available
One day it will go straight through first try with no problems then the next day using the same method it can take 10 or more goes with a couple of kp's for good measure
I do find that when it sticks it's ok rest mode and so on
My advice is the same I give to everyone find a menu that works for you mine or anyone else's and stick with it

ricklou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Its only a tip buddy not a solution
No tip trick or anything else will fix it
Unfortunately this is the nature of an unstable exploit tbh I convinced it's just luck with current webkit and exploit available
One day it will go straight through first try with no problems then the next day using the same method it can take 10 or more goes with a couple of kp's for good measure
I do find that when it sticks it's ok rest mode and so on
My advice is the same I give to everyone find a menu that works for you mine or anyone else's and stick with it
I have tried this on EU 7.55 ps4 slim 7.55 firmware.......does not work pretty unstable sadly (:

Last edited by ricklou,

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have tried this on EU 7.55 ps4 slim 7.55 firmware.......does not work pretty unstable sadly (:
Yes 7.55 is an unstable exploit so is 7.50 and 7.51 plus 7.02
i made this it should explain better just a bit of FUN
i respect all the hard work that's done by all the dev's
evo1.png

ricklou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Yes 7.55 is an unstable exploit so is 7.50 and 7.51 plus 7.02
i made this it should explain better just a bit of FUN
i respect all the hard work that's done by all the dev's
Out of 20 hosts only one hosts stuff worked namely Kairo.Now he updated it and its broken. I will much rather wait for a stable version as my hard drive is close being corrupted with all these lockups and crashes Good one haha the photo you aced it -thanks in any case for your hard work -hopefully somebody can let me know when a more stable jailbreak is out for 7.55 as its just a waste of time to keep on crashing the ps4 hard drive

Last edited by ricklou,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tell ya. I still have some issues with 5.05. I don't get memory errors all that much, but I do get the occasional kp. I got two this morning while trying out some stuff in fact. I've never gotten one while using the system only when deploying hen or going into our out of rest mode.

Reactions: Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Out of 20 hosts only one hosts stuff worked namely Kairo.Now he updated it and its broken. I will much rather wait for a stable version as my hard drive is close being corrupted with all these lockups and crashes Good one haha the photo you aced it -thanks in any case for your hard work -hopefully somebody can let me know when a more stable jailbreak is out for 7.55 as its just a waste of time to keep on crashing the ps4 in trying

all the host are the same well the webkit and exploit
i try to do things in my style but still its the same webkit & exploit
again if you find a host that works just stick with it
best to just get it to stick and use rest mode

Reactions: ricklou

ricklou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
all the host are the same well the webkit and exploit
i try to do things in my style but still its the same webkit & exploit
again if you find a host that works just stick with it
best to just get it to stick and use rest mode
My only host is now updated and my ps4 locks up with his updates(old exploit -new exploit) -Trust me I tried them all they all unstable (:

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My only host is now updated and my ps4 locks up with his updates(old exploit -new exploit) -Trust me I tried them all they all unstable (:
The only difference with all the 7.5x host's
Is the way it loads the payloads
1, run the exploit everytime you load a payload
2, run the exploit once and multi load your payloads
This is why I have only 2 version of Prb 7.5x
When you see all these claims of better success rates it's just a load of rubbish
Trust me it takes way more smarter people then the people putting out all the 7.5x menus and that includes myself this is why I don't put any fantastic claims in my post as I said before no point in updating for no reason and no point lying for likes

ricklou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
The only difference with all the 7.5x host's
Is the way it loads the payloads
1, run the exploit everytime you load a payload
2, run the exploit once and multi load your payloads
This is why I have only 2 version of Prb 7.5x
When you see all these claims of better success rates it's just a load of rubbish
Trust me it takes way more smarter people then the people putting out all the 7.5x menus and that includes myself this is why I don't put any fantastic claims in my post as I said before no point in updating for no reason and no point lying for likes

Agree.Kairo's was the only one that worked with myPs4 slim on 7.55 and he changed it -my ps4 locks up and freezes now like all the other 19 hosts. I'll much rather just wait for something stable to come out -you are right all these youtube stable claims is a load of bollocks -7.55 is pretty unstable what I can see -I heard of a couple people losing hard drives over their so called "Stable" exploits -its damn unstable at least for me on 7.55 Ps4 Slim

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have to be honest, since I started using the split host (think it was Darkmodder's) and cached it my 7.55 pro has been perfect, I've had it on and off rest mode multiple times. FTP working out of the box etc...

I know it's different for everyone but 7.55 is rock solid for me and no screwing around with back ports either.

Reactions: Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Agree.Kairo's was the only one that worked with myPs4 slim on 7.55 and he changed it -my ps4 locks up and freezes now like all the other 19 hosts. I'll much rather just wait for something stable to come out -you are right all these youtube stable claims is a load of bollocks -7.55 is pretty unstable what I can see -I heard of a couple people losing hard drives over their so called "Stable" exploits -its damn unstable at least for me on 7.55 Ps4 Slim
The original hd that the ps4 comes with is pretty low quality
I replaced one in one of my ps4's with a 2tb drive
And I thought I'd use the original drive in a caddy as a backup drive failed within 2 week's

If I was you I would persist with one of the current host just get to load once and then just use rest mode
Check you have enabled applications suspension in settings most people forget

ricklou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I have to be honest, since I started using the split host (think it was Darkmodder's) and cached it my 7.55 pro has been perfect, I've had it on and off rest mode multiple times. FTP working out of the box etc...

I know it's different for everyone but 7.55 is rock solid for me and no screwing around with back ports either.
Hi Peter

Question for you -Have you run it on their host -was it a success ? Would you say self hosting increases the chance to success ? I ran it on the hosts and if it failed whats the use of downloading it to fail -Like you said I think versions of Ps4 might have a role to play I can confirm the ps4 slim is a nightmare

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Exactly find a host that works for you and stick with it

Reactions: peteruk

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Prb, Your 7.02 host ran perfectly for me but with 7.55 no joy :(

I updated today and I've tried many hosts and finally after a period of about 4 hours i have 1 successful JB. Unfortunately it was DarkModders menu that worked. I will try with yours again tho at some point. I think i'm gonna have to give and use rest mode this time around.

TurboLolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Out of 20 hosts only one hosts stuff worked namely Kairo.Now he updated it and its broken. I will much rather wait for a stable version as my hard drive is close being corrupted with all these lockups and crashes Good one haha the photo you aced it -thanks in any case for your hard work -hopefully somebody can let me know when a more stable jailbreak is out for 7.55 as its just a waste of time to keep on crashing the ps4 hard drive
Just after success Hen lunch put Ps4 in reset mode

ricklou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
The original hd that the ps4 comes with is pretty low quality
I replaced one in one of my ps4's with a 2tb drive
And I thought I'd use the original drive in a caddy as a backup drive failed within 2 week's

If I was you I would persist with one of the current host just get to load once and then just use rest mode
Check you have enabled applications suspension in settings most people forget

Prb

Fully agree with you mate the quality in some are dismal -the good drives was the seagates but I think Sony got better deals with the Chinese manufacturers like Hittachi etc -those drives are pretty crap.Can you please tell me where must I go look for this setting you mentioned 'Check you have enabled applications suspension in settings most people forget' -Man if you can help me I will send you a case beer lol. I only tested it running on hosts and they fail -see my question for Peter above

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Prb, Your 7.02 host ran perfectly for me but with 7.55 no joy :(

I updated today and I've tried many hosts and finally after a period of about 4 hours i have 1 successful JB. Unfortunately it was DarkModders menu that worked. I will try with yours again tho at some point. I think i'm gonna have to give and use rest mode this time around.
DM is pretty much the same as this one
The main differences is I only use the latest exploit and it split into two versions I don't like toggle switches just adds another variable to an already unstable exploit

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Prb

Fully agree with you mate the quality in some are dismal -the good drives was the seagates but I think Sony got better deals with the Chinese manufacturers like Hittachi etc -those drives are pretty crap.Can you please tell me where must I go look for this setting you mentioned 'Check you have enabled applications suspension in settings most people forget' -Man if you can help me I will send you a case beer lol. I only tested it running on hosts and they fail -see my question for Peter above
Have you not tried the selfhost versions
Give it a go buddy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtapU5nI6G4