D

Deleted User

I am on 7.55, but when executing for example the red read redemption 2, I have error ce-30391-6, I think it is because of the todex, but if I run it, the game crashes and I have to unplug the console.
Something new?

D

Deleted User

there is a fix for this error mate its on the host

I have tried absolutely everything on this, and nothing ...
I have a slim
on other pages it gives me an error code that is related to the date, but the date is fine !!

evilone

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Hopefully there will be also an ESP8266 ... this would be cool, really liked the C0d3m4st4 versions

Nordinho89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Just tried jb on my ps4 pro fot the first time.Got it to work a couple of times. Installed to PKGs too. But sometimes when i try to Jailbreak it after reboot it just gives me blackscreen och it crashes. When i start my ps4 again it starts to "recover the hdd"-progress. Is this common?

evilone

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Just tried jb on my ps4 pro fot the first time.Got it to work a couple of times. Installed to PKGs too. But sometimes when i try to Jailbreak it after reboot it just gives me blackscreen och it crashes. When i start my ps4 again it starts to "recover the hdd"-progress. Is this common?

At least with the old 6.72 this happend several times to me, for sure it felt always wrong, but it never was an real issue. Didnt damage anything.

Reactions: Nordinho89
D

Deleted User

[QUOTE = "Nordinho89, post: 9405631, member: 538181"] Acabo de probar jb en mi ps4 pro fot por primera vez. Lo puse a funcionar un par de veces. También instalado en PKG. Pero a veces, cuando trato de hacer Jailbreak después de reiniciar, solo me da una pantalla negra o se bloquea. Cuando vuelvo a iniciar mi ps4, comienza a "recuperar el disco duro" -progreso. ¿Es esto común? [/ QUOTE]
s la pantalla negra si, luego de la pantalla negra regresa sola al menu, y a veces se bloquea y se reinicia y empieza a reparar o comprobar el estado del sistema, es normal porque el exploit es muy inestable

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even happens on 5.05. It's normal.

Nordinho89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I've only personally gotten a crash either deploying hen or coming back from rest mode on 5.05. I've never gotten one while installing a pkg or playing a game. I think it can happen, but it's rare.
Sorry, maybe my english isnt that good ;) It didnt crash while installing or gaming. It crashed a cuople of times starting Mira :)

pakoesse

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi guys, what about network, it needs to stay enabled? cause if i turn it off, console crashes, but if i'm online what about BAN? should if manage other settings?

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so im using a ps4 pro on 6.72 i have been using a cached version of leeful's v5 with a 90% success rate, then i saw v10 and so far its been 100% (thank you @Leeful )
now with this golden hen out i have seen a lot of improvements in the comments about success rate and also from reading, i see there is very few KP's and more out of memory messages. i would rather deal with out of memory messages than KP's.
So my question is how would i go about sending the golden hen payload, from what i see the latest al azif exploit host is only 7.02 (self host)
it seems things are changing so rapidly i cant keep up. i haven't been on twitter the last 2 days so who knows lol

forgot to ask, whats the difference between mira and hen? was watching a few 7.2 videos and they were using mira, now there is a GoldHEN and i personally have always used hen.
thanX in advance

Last edited by barelynotlegal,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so im using a ps4 pro on 6.72 i have been using a cached version of leeful's v5 with a 90% success rate, then i saw v10 and so far its beem 100% (thank you @Leeful )
now with this golden hen out i have seen a lot of improvements in the comments about success rate and also from reading, i see there is very few KP's and more out of memory messages. i would rather deal with out of memory messages than KP's.
So my question is how would i go about sending the golden hen payload, from what i see the latest al azif exploit host is only 7.02 (self host)
it seems things are changing so rapidly i cant keep up. i haven't been on twitter the last 2 days so who knows lol

@Prb has an online host and self-host, I believe, with golden hen.

Reactions: barelynotlegal

GuilhermeMD

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had to reinicialize my PS4 in order to make Rest Mode work on GoldHEN on 7.55. Now it’s working like a charm. I intend to restar or shut down the PS4 only next year

Now in details. I were using Mira on 7.55 previously. I then restarted and did the exploit + GoldHEN. No matter how many times I tried, Rest Mode didn’t work at all and the success rate of a new jailbreak was terrible. So I backed up my saves, reinitialized with a system recovery OFW and voila, fake signed PKG with Rest Mode working. Now I’m reinstalling all my previous “fake signed” (p*rated) PKGs again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so im using a ps4 pro on 6.72 i have been using a cached version of leeful's v5 with a 90% success rate, then i saw v10 and so far its been 100% (thank you @Leeful )

forgot to ask, whats the difference between mira and hen? was watching a few 7.2 videos and they were using mira, now there is a GoldHEN and i personally have always used hen.
thanX in advance

He/She has updated the host with all the latest exploits and uploads. Make sure you delete your browser cache so it can display the new content properly when you access the website.

qvba72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm testing it on 7.51 PRO bought last year March and the success rate is close to null. The problem is almost instant KP. After something like 10 "not enough memory" notifications it eventually seems to be jailbroken and out of a sudden the console switches off and starts with rebuilding HDD or even worse it sometimes informs me as if it was unplugged. Which is not true Over and over again.Time after time. I started worried about the console I mean the hardware like hdd and its integrity and other stuff. Regardless which host I use like AlAzif/Gamerhack/DarkKnight/tehwolfgames and others included it happens all the time. I'm just slowly giving it up. Don't know perhaps in a month or 3 it will change. Miss the old PS3 days with Multiman and stable CFW. I'm not criticizing anyone here. I really appreciate the job done by devs but with every generation and newer firmware it's getting harder and harder. I know it;s a constant challenge for many and the game never ends. There always be people willing to give it a try but at this point I'm really put off and fed up by the fact that in order to play a game I need to spend hours to jailbreak with the rate of success close to zero in my case.

Last edited by qvba72,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm testing it on 7.51 PRO bought last year March and the success rate is close to null. The problem is almost instant KP. After something like 10 "not enough memory" notifications it eventually seems to be jailbroken and out of a sudden the console switches off and starts with rebuilding HDD or even worse it sometimes informs me as if it was unplugged. Which is not true Over and over again.Time after time. I started worried about the console I mean the hardware like hdd and its integrity and other stuff. Regardless which host I use like AlAzif/Gamerhack/DarkKnight/tehwolfgames and others included it happens all the time. I'm just slowly giving it up. Don't know perhaps in a month or 3 it will change. Miss the old PS3 days with Multiman and stable CFW. I'm not criticizing anyone here. I really appreciate the job done by devs but with every generation and newer firmware it's getting harder and harder. I know it;s a constant challenge for many and the game never ends. There always be people willing to give it a try but at this point I'm really put off and fed up by the fact that in order to play a game I need to spend hours to jailbreak with the rate of success close to zero in my case.

I get kernel panics even on 5.05, and tbh, I think I get them more often than most people on that firmware. I don't know if it's the system I have or what, but it's that limited edition dragon quest metal slime edition system. I love the system to death (never gonna sell it), but it's sometimes frustrating. I've never gotten two kps in a row, I don't think, but I do get them either deploying hen or coming back from rest mode. I don't know how some people's systems can survive in rest mode for months, if not over a year. that's why I haven't played any games on my ps4, just tested things and installed pkgs. I'm afraid it will kp right in the middle of a game. it reminds me of how I felt with the 360, after having a xenon rrod on me. it makes you uncomfortable to play anything, thinking something is going to happen. though, I've never actually had a kp when installing pkgs or in a game, just haven't really played much of one to tell for sure, but I have installed pkgs for hours with no issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.