2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. 15 voter(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MexiKent

OP MexiKent Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    This is a common topic, but buying from sites such as peachds and modchipsdirect costs (in my mind) a decent amount more than the $75.9 sky3ds chips with free shipping on those chinese sites listed under the resellers list on sky3ds.com, such as dwtechz , digitopz , and iflashdsi. Is peachds really worth the extra money?

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Yes especially if you're in the US since they ship from within the US just pay for 2 day priority with tracking it's like 5$ with USPS. Id rather wait 2 days than 2 weeks - 1 month or for the package to go "missing" along the way.

Tony_93 and MexiKent like this.
  3. zero_g_monkey

zero_g_monkey GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Yes. Especially if you use your bank card for online purchases and it locks your card down for being billed in China. Peach is who I recently got my DSTwo from. Their paypal setup is really easy. Just follow the instructions.

MexiKent and Xenon Hacks like this.
  4. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Yeah another great thing is peachds still takes paypal and google wallet which no one else does at the moment that is trustworthy it's why I recommend them so much.

Last edited by Xenon Hacks, Nov 26, 2015
  5. MexiKent

OP MexiKent Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I saw a lot of your posts and replies on why I or anyone for that matter should use PeachDs. I Think Peachds would be a great choice if not the for the price difference since I live in California too

6. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

United States
    To be fair our sponsor site nds-card (based in hong kong) is selling them for 90 USD while most sites sell it for the standard 79.99 while some do a sale for 75.

7. Hopeful Death

Hopeful Death Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I got mine for 78$ including shipping from a US site. Was worth it for the convenience of using Pay Pal and the fact that it shipped in 3 days

8. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

United States
    If at some point there is a better site I would recommend it. I'm not gonna recommend a site like woocards just because they are on the official resellers list. I only recommend them for people who are in the US if you want to look at an obvious seller's account check out @cocoPika.

9. romanaOne

romanaOne GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I don't know about that costco selling hotdogs....
    They sound a little bit.... Better find a more local processed beef(?) source.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Difference, sellers, Sky3ds