$7.1 Difference for Sky3ds from US re sellers, worth spent?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by MexiKent, Nov 26, 2015.

?

Is it better to buy from US retailers?

1. Money is well spent on US retailers.

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. Save your money, go Chinese.

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Costco All Beef Hot Dog

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Costco Polish Hot Dog

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MexiKent
    OP

MexiKent Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2015
    United States
    This is a common topic, but buying from sites such as peachds and modchipsdirect costs (in my mind) a decent amount more than the $75.9 sky3ds chips with free shipping on those chinese sites listed under the resellers list on sky3ds.com, such as dwtechz , digitopz , and iflashdsi. Is peachds really worth the extra money?

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Yes especially if you're in the US since they ship from within the US just pay for 2 day priority with tracking it's like 5$ with USPS. Id rather wait 2 days than 2 weeks - 1 month or for the package to go "missing" along the way.

Tony_93 and MexiKent like this.
  3. zero_g_monkey

zero_g_monkey GBAtemp Fan

Aug 9, 2013
    United States
    Yes. Especially if you use your bank card for online purchases and it locks your card down for being billed in China. Peach is who I recently got my DSTwo from. Their paypal setup is really easy. Just follow the instructions.

MexiKent and Xenon Hacks like this.
  4. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Yeah another great thing is peachds still takes paypal and google wallet which no one else does at the moment that is trustworthy it's why I recommend them so much.

Last edited by Xenon Hacks, Nov 26, 2015
  5. MexiKent
    OP

MexiKent Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2015
    United States
    I saw a lot of your posts and replies on why I or anyone for that matter should use PeachDs. I Think Peachds would be a great choice if not the for the price difference since I live in California too

6. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    To be fair our sponsor site nds-card (based in hong kong) is selling them for 90 USD while most sites sell it for the standard 79.99 while some do a sale for 75.

7. Hopeful Death

Hopeful Death Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    I got mine for 78$ including shipping from a US site. Was worth it for the convenience of using Pay Pal and the fact that it shipped in 3 days

8. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    If at some point there is a better site I would recommend it. I'm not gonna recommend a site like woocards just because they are on the official resellers list. I only recommend them for people who are in the US if you want to look at an obvious seller's account check out @cocoPika.

9. romanaOne

romanaOne GBAtemp Regular

Apr 18, 2014
    United States
    where the potential goes to zero
    I don't know about that costco selling hotdogs....
    They sound a little bit.... Better find a more local processed beef(?) source.