Picalo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,
What can I do to retrieve my game saves. I recently updated to 8.0.1 from 7.0.1. On my sd card I had both Sxos and atmosphere. The game was played on Sxos and saved on Sxos. When I upgraded i deleted everything but the Nintendo file and updated everything to 8.0.1.

When I check on Sxos or atmosphere the game is back to the 1st save.

What can I do to retrieve the game saved?

Picalo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.....
My saves are still in the system. I have atmosphere and Sxos. When I am on SXos the save are picked up. But on Atmosphere the game wont even start (xci installed on the sd card from SXos).

Any way to fix an installed game data corruption?
I have tried goldleaf but end up with the same data corruption after install.

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Seems to me that you most likely are missing the required signature patches needed to run unsigned code on your switch, hence you can't boot up any game at all whilst running atmosphere. Grab the signature patches from here mate.
Extract them over to your SD card.
Now as per your save files..I'm sorry to say it but they're gone for good now, Unless you've got any means available at hand that could allow you to mount the system partitions and retrieve said files by using any data recovery tool.

Reactions: wartutor

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
can he go into sxos and use checkpoint to "backup" his saves then go into atmo and restore
assuming he wiped everything clean off the SD card and the system storage then that's not the case. Otherwise if he has a backup he can restore them just fine.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.....
My saves are still in the system. I have atmosphere and Sxos. When I am on SXos the save are picked up. But on Atmosphere the game wont even start (xci installed on the sd card from SXos).

Any way to fix an installed game data corruption?
I have tried goldleaf but end up with the same data corruption after install.

he seams to just have problem on atmo but im unsure if its his save data or his games not working and his terminology is lost in translation. those patches may be just what he needs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr