Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermoogle89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a fan of your injectors as they've been a big help teching me about N64 VC injections. I've had some success using them and successfully packing and installing a few titles. I'm getting bugs with a few of them though and I don't really know why but I get an error when I try to install them with WUP installer. Also I've been wanting to inject the 60FPS Mario 64 hack but for some reason your injector won't accept the file.

phacox_cll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm a fan of your injectors as they've been a big help teching me about N64 VC injections. I've had some success using them and successfully packing and installing a few titles. I'm getting bugs with a few of them though and I don't really know why but I get an error when I try to install them with WUP installer. Also I've been wanting to inject the 60FPS Mario 64 hack but for some reason your injector won't accept the file.
I'm glad you find it useful.

To help you with the error when using WUP Installer I have to replicate what is happening. What ROM, what base game and with what particular configuration causes the error?

As for 60FPS Mario 64 hack, 64Inject verifies the header (the endianness) of the file, as well as its size in bytes is divisible by 4. It may be that the hack has not been applied correctly. Did you test the ROM in a PC emulator and it works?

mistermoogle89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad you find it useful.

To help you with the error when using WUP Installer I have to replicate what is happening. What ROM, what base game and with what particular configuration causes the error?

As for 60FPS Mario 64 hack, 64Inject verifies the header (the endianness) of the file, as well as its size in bytes is divisible by 4. It may be that the hack has not been applied correctly. Did you test the ROM in a PC emulator and it works?

If my memory serves me correctly the multi-injector worked for Aidyn Chronicles, Banjo-Kazooie, and Custom Robo(if Im wrong, then I simply used the latest version of 64 Inject.) I had trouble with Hybrid Heaven(which I can confirm I used 64 inject successfully), Bomberman 64, Excitebike 64, Donkey Kong 64, and Harvest Moon 64 all gave me issues. I was able to run unpacked versions of all of them with Cemu as that was my main method of testing differnt settings and the zoom function.

As for the Mario 64 60FPS hack, neither injector will let me use the ROM(either version, though the widescreen hack crasehes while entering Hazy Maze Cave so it isn't recommended). I had success on my own manually injecting the files and running both though Cemu and Injectiine. While I'm no expert with this sort of thing I've spent a considerable amount of time researching the subject and could probably do a decent job making injects all on my own. My biggest roadblocks are making the making the images and the fact that no matter what I try I just can't seem to run NUSpacker due to yet unsolved issues with my computer. Fortunately your injectors solved both of these problems for me :) Now I just need get the rest of these working and I'll be pretty content. At least with the N64 titles I have anyway.

phacox_cll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If my memory serves me correctly the multi-injector worked for Aidyn Chronicles, Banjo-Kazooie, and Custom Robo(if Im wrong, then I simply used the latest version of 64 Inject.) I had trouble with Hybrid Heaven(which I can confirm I used 64 inject successfully), Bomberman 64, Excitebike 64, Donkey Kong 64, and Harvest Moon 64 all gave me issues. I was able to run unpacked versions of all of them with Cemu as that was my main method of testing differnt settings and the zoom function.

As for the Mario 64 60FPS hack, neither injector will let me use the ROM(either version, though the widescreen hack crasehes while entering Hazy Maze Cave so it isn't recommended). I had success on my own manually injecting the files and running both though Cemu and Injectiine. While I'm no expert with this sort of thing I've spent a considerable amount of time researching the subject and could probably do a decent job making injects all on my own. My biggest roadblocks are making the making the images and the fact that no matter what I try I just can't seem to run NUSpacker due to yet unsolved issues with my computer. Fortunately your injectors solved both of these problems for me :) Now I just need get the rest of these working and I'll be pretty content. At least with the N64 titles I have anyway.
With Aidyn Chronicles, Banjo-Kazooie, Custom Robo and Hybrid Heaven the injection was completed successfully, but failed to install them with WUP Installer?

Did you use Bomberman 64, Excitebike 64, Donkey Kong 64 and Harvest Moon 64 as a base? Or did you want to re-inject these titles?

For example, with Hybrid Heaven, I need to know what base game and what configuration to use to replicate the injection and I know what is going on. You can provide me with the "64Inject.log" file that is generated next to the executable after the injection.

Consider that in recent days I made several revisions of the multi-injector problems with changing NUSPacker to CNUSPacker. I recommend that you update clean to the latest version (1.0.5).

As for Mario 64 60FPS, can you tell me what is the size in bytes of your ROM? And what are the first four bytes of the file? (You can open your ROM using a hexadecimal editor such as HxD, copy and paste the first four digits here).

mistermoogle89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Aidyn Chronicles, Banjo-Kazooie, Custom Robo and Hybrid Heaven the injection was completed successfully, but failed to install them with WUP Installer?

Did you use Bomberman 64, Excitebike 64, Donkey Kong 64 and Harvest Moon 64 as a base? Or did you want to re-inject these titles?

For example, with Hybrid Heaven, I need to know what base game and what configuration to use to replicate the injection and I know what is going on. You can provide me with the "64Inject.log" file that is generated next to the executable after the injection.

Consider that in recent days I made several revisions of the multi-injector problems with changing NUSPacker to CNUSPacker. I recommend that you update clean to the latest version (1.0.5).

As for Mario 64 60FPS, can you tell me what is the size in bytes of your ROM? And what are the first four bytes of the file? (You can open your ROM using a hexadecimal editor such as HxD, copy and paste the first four digits here).

This first set of games were all injected successfully and installed with WUP Installer sucessfully. The second set were just re-injects using the originals as a base just to remove the dark and adjust zoom and other settings, yet I couldn't install them with WUP Installer. I didn't know that there was a new version, I'm still on 1.0.1. I can try again with some of these injections using the up to date version.

The version of the SM64 60FPS is 8,188 KB. If I'm understand you correctly then the first four digits of the rom are 80 37.

phacox_cll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This first set of games were all injected successfully and installed with WUP Installer sucessfully. The second set were just re-injects using the originals as a base just to remove the dark and adjust zoom and other settings, yet I couldn't install them with WUP Installer. I didn't know that there was a new version, I'm still on 1.0.1. I can try again with some of these injections using the up to date version.

The version of the SM64 60FPS is 8,188 KB. If I'm understand you correctly then the first four digits of the rom are 80 37.
I got the patch for Super Mario 64 at 60FPS, when applied the resulting ROM weighs 8384241 bytes, that is, it is not divisible by 4, so 64Inject does not recognize it as valid. I have already corrected this in "Phacox's Injector" version 1.0.6.

Last edited by phacox_cll,

phacox_cll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How is perfect dark played in multiplayer?
As far as I know only the Japanese version of Perfect Dark loads, although with several graphic glitchs. If you manage to make it work correctly, just go to the Virtual Console Menu with ZR and in the Control Settings section you can see how the controls for the multiplayer are assigned.

mistermoogle89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Conseguí el pache para Super Mario 64 a 60FPS, al aplicarlo la ROM resultante pesa 8384241 bytes, es decir no es divisible entre 4, por eso 64Inject no lo reconoce como válido. Ya he corregido esto en la versión 1.0.6 de "Phacox's Injector".

Recieved the following error when attempting to inject this particular hack.

Starting injection...
System.Exception: The source file is not an N64 ROM.
at PhacoxsInjector.RomN64.ToBigEndian(String source, String destination)
at PhacoxsInjector.N64Injector.InjectRom()
at PhacoxsInjector.N64Injector.Inject(Boolean encrypt, String outputPath, String shortName, String longName, Bitmap menuIconImg, Bitmap bootTvImg, Bitmap bootDrcImg)
at PhacoxsInjector.PhacoxsInjectorGUI.Inject(Boolean encrypt)
Injection failed.

Reactions: phacox_cll

phacox_cll

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Recieved the following error when attempting to inject this particular hack.

Starting injection...
System.Exception: The source file is not an N64 ROM.
at PhacoxsInjector.RomN64.ToBigEndian(String source, String destination)
at PhacoxsInjector.N64Injector.InjectRom()
at PhacoxsInjector.N64Injector.Inject(Boolean encrypt, String outputPath, String shortName, String longName, Bitmap menuIconImg, Bitmap bootTvImg, Bitmap bootDrcImg)
at PhacoxsInjector.PhacoxsInjectorGUI.Inject(Boolean encrypt)
Injection failed.
Oops! I put the previous message in Spanish.

64Inject will no longer receive updates, I corrected this problem in version 1.0.6 of my multi-injector.

xxarmxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me gustaria testear el perfect dark veo que es muy aclamado alguien que me pueda contactar para probarlo?

xxarmxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
es que al arrancarlo me aparece en la parte de arriva la key de bayonetta 2 y se queda en pantalla negra
lei que se supone que los archivos loadiine no ocupan asi que no se a que se deba la pantalla negra

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

en fin me rendi y prosegui a jugar en el wiiu algo que note es que el abanico del wiiu empieza a hacer ruido cuando se esta cargando una mission o guardo algun progreso

Reactions: phacox_cll
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome