How do You Play?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you guys play your Dreamcast games? Are you still burning CDI files? Do you use a Serial to SD adapter or GD Rom to SD replacment? CRT television or a good ol HD/UHD set? Do you output Composite, S-Video or VGA. This is the place to chat about or show off your setups.

For starters, I still burn CDI files. I found these nifty orange bottom CD-Rs and they just make my Dramcast games look a lot cooler. I'll be happy to show some of my disc if anyone's interested. I know disc rot is a thing but for me, part of the experience of console gaming is getting off your ass and actually putting the game into the system. OK, I cant wait to see some responses. I'm sure many of you will one-up my setup in many ways. :)

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use the ide mod and dreamshell, i have a compact flash to ide adapter and two 32gb compact flash card i put games on.
i have a vga cable i run through my gbs-control to have hdmi output. i still have some burned cdi's but have been getting more interested in getting a gdemu clone since they are relativly cheap now.

Reactions: LightyKD

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: