6.39 PRO-B6 not reading all of my games

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Zendo, Jun 12, 2011.

Jun 12, 2011
  1. Zendo
    OP

Newcomer Zendo Advanced Member

Albania
    Hi,

I just followed the tutorial guide to how to install 6.39 PRO-B6 (temporary). I did and there was no problem. The problem which get is when I'm trying to copy some files to my PSP, and try to launch some games, it doesn't show up. It just showed up my Tekken 6, Patapon 1 and 2 and Little Big Planet. The rest doesn't show up at all.

Anyone know what the problem is?

2. Scott-105

Member Scott-105 Bow to me. Please?

Canada
    Sorry to say, I have the same problem, and I don't know how to fix it [​IMG]

3. Nathan Drake

Member Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Antarctica
    Make sure the file names aren't too long, otherwise they won't show up. If file name sizes aren't the issue, don't know what to tell you.

4. s4mid4re

Member s4mid4re  

United States
    If it's a bug with 6.39 PRO-B6, then there's nothing you can do but wait for an update.

I've never experienced any problems on 6.20 PRO-B nor 6.35 PRO-B. If your psp works on 6.39 PRO (temporary) then it will work fine on 6.35 PRO (also temporary). You can try downgrading to 6.35 with davee's downgrader ported by some1 and installing 6.35 PRO-B6.

If this doesn't solve the issue, it's most likely that you did something wrong.

If you don't want to downgrade, you could try using the 6.39 ME-5 LCFW version. make sure it's the LCFW version because the CFW version will not work on newer psp models.
    Also, if your file is an ISO file (and not an CSO file), you could try using iso_tool to make an eboot file for the games that aren't showing.

5. Zendo
    OP

Newcomer Zendo Advanced Member

Albania
    Yes! Thank you Nathan! It did actually solved the problem!