Hacking 6.0 Switch is telling me to update?

FightingPolygon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My modded Switch is at 6.0 and today I got a notification for installing an update. "Ready to start system update. The update will not take long. Update now?"

It's even saying it's finished downloading update data and all I need is to install it. I just checked Nintendo's website and it's stating 6.0 as the latest still.

Does anyone have an idea as to what I'm supposed to do rn? Should I go ahead with the "update"?

FightingPolygon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you trying to use a Exfat formatted memory card? If you are, it’s just the update driver to use the exfat file system.
Huh, that's strange. My SD card's been working just fine and I think it's actually in FAT32. Isn't the Exfat driver automatically installed from any update after 3.0.0? I'll check my SD card type and update y'all.

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Did you install the leaked 6.0? Others have said there leaked 6.0 OS asked them to update which could be a date or time trigger for that unreleased beta os

YeetedOn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you update to 6.0.0 that was leaked before its release? If so, you should consider getting the official version of 6.0.0 and update to it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)