5017 - Toy Story 3 (Europe) (En,Fr,Ge,It,Es) gameplay problem!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by al5911, Jun 19, 2010.

1. al5911
    OP

al5911 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 4, 2009
    Hong Kong
    Somewhere on earth ...
    Anybody facing this problem?I used the decrypted ROMS (with eNDryptS Advanced) on my AK2i (AKAIO v1.7) and M3i0 (SAKURA latest).

2. LittleBigMods

LittleBigMods GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2009
    United States
    Why are you decrypting it??? Just put a clean ROM (you may need to download it again) on your flashcart and be sure that your Acekard has the latest loaders.

3. al5911
    OP

al5911 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 4, 2009
    Hong Kong
    Somewhere on earth ...
    GOSH... really?Are you talking about this rom?Where I can get the latest loader?Thanks for the info.I'll try the clean rom.
    I decryted it because I read this thread ... http://gbatemp.net/t234065-ds-dsi-0059-toy-story-3-europe

4. Mikehoncho16

Mikehoncho16 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 6, 2009
    United States
    Dude, dont be a jerk, he was just trying to help. If you read through that thread, and there wasnt a fix, then there ya go, guess theres no A button for you. Seriously, dude, calm down.

5. LittleBigMods

LittleBigMods GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2009
    United States
    You need to have your DS connected to WiFi for this.

On the AK menu, go to Start > More > WiFi Update

The AKAIO Updater menu will appear. Go to the "File to Download" option and change it to "Update Loader". Press A twice and just wait for it to finsh.

Hope this helps

6. al5911
    OP

al5911 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 4, 2009
    Hong Kong
    Somewhere on earth ...
    Any chances (a link would be awesome) to get the loader manually??By now I can't connect wirelessly.And thanks for your info dude...
    appreciate that [​IMG]

Checked at AKAIO.net,loader section.The latest I can get dated 06/04/2010 ...I update my loaders,clean rom stiil boot into 2 white screen???

7. ibis_87

ibis_87 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 11, 2009
    Yugoslavia
    Moscow
    I though there were no loaders update since the 1.7 release. As far as I know, the abscence of the A button functionality is the Anti Piracy, the game works well on some carts, like SCDS2. So we. Acekard owners, either need a patch, or wait for a new loader, or wait for a new AKAIO.

8. al5911
    OP

al5911 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 4, 2009
    Hong Kong
    Somewhere on earth ...
    New AKAIO??? [​IMG] I hope Normmatt,Smith,gelu,YWG didn't come here and read your post dude . . .

9. ddegree

ddegree Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Sadly this game works on an R4 with wood akmenu 1.09.

10. al5911
    OP

al5911 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 4, 2009
    Hong Kong
    Somewhere on earth ...
    Do you need to disable soft reset to get it work on wood 1.09??

11. suruz

suruz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 1, 2007
    Well you might as well just disable soft-reset? It'll probably be more likely to work without problems.

12. ddegree

ddegree Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    I did not change any settings. I just transferred the rom and watched it run.

I said 'sadly' because the R4 was all but dead for about a year when out of nowhere wood arrives. Now dsi games work on the R4 before the premiere cards. I tried M3zero, acekard and ezVi but only the R4 ran the rom without issue. Of course i cant use it on the dsi but I still like the dslite.