50 dead in Orlando nightclub mass shooting, worst in US history

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gun free zones don't work. Most frequently, these are the places most targeted by "mass shooters". So in this case, it may have not have been their right really. This sick terrorist goon could have been stopped quickly and a literal haji pincushion if not though.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it is 2016 and they are killing over such things.

It's absurd to say that when an ISIS-inspired terrorist kills gays that "we" are killing gays.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You cannot go into a store and legally buy an assault rifle, despite media misreporting.

Oh yeah? http://www.impactguns.com/ak47-rifles.aspx

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
As long as people like blaming others it won't stop. As long as people divide themselves by color, race, religion, sexuality, and whatever reason. It won't stop.
Damn 170 mass shootings in a year?! Is that only in the US? That's shocking! If this isn't related to any terrorist attack from outside the US then would it be safe to assume that this is a symptom of a sick society?

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to be one of those assholes who politicizes a tragedy, but this will help Trump.

If this isn't related to any terrorist attack from outside the US then would it be safe to assume that this is a symptom of a sick society?
It is though. The father of this creep was running for president of Afghanistan.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to be one of those assholes who politicizes a tragedy, but this will help Trump.

It is though. The father of this creep was running for president of Afghanistan.

Source?

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Years ago, US have destabilized the Middle East giving money to "partisans" in Libya, Syria and other Countries. (In '70s US gave money also to Bin Laden for fight against USSR in Afghanistan).
Now these "partisans" founded a State (ISIS) and searching adept all around the world for a Jihad (holy war) because they want to make every country under the Muslim religion and many Muslims or go to fight in Middle East or fight alone in other Countries (France, Belgium, Italy, China...).
So: your fault, US Governament and EU allies.
Gheddafi and President Assad could controlled all of these rebels but now that they are funded from Saudi Arabia and other organizations they can buy weapons, pay mercenaries, legitimize attacks in our Countries and show that the war is just and victorious.
This must not be seen as an action against gays but as another piece of the Jihad puzzle: US and EU Countries have foreign fighters on their territory.
So, the fool Obanana must not say "an attack against gay" but an "islamic terroristic attack" and stop to starts wars all around the war.

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Years ago, US have destabilized the Middle East giving money to "partisans" in Libya, Syria and other Countries. (In '70s US gave money also to Bin Laden for fight against USSR in Afghanistan).
Now these "partisans" founded a State (ISIS) and searching adept all around the world for a Jihad (holy war) because they want to make every country under the Muslim religion and many Muslims or go to fight in Middle East or fight alone in other Countries (France, Belgium, Italy, China...).
So: your fault, US Governament and EU allies.
Gheddafi and President Assad could controlled all of these rebels but now that they are funded from Saudi Arabia and other organizations they can buy weapons, pay mercenaries, legitimize attacks in our Countries and show that the war is just and victorious.
This must not be seen as an action against gays but as another piece of the Jihad puzzle: US and EU Countries have foreign fighters on their territory.
So, the fool Obanana must not say "an attack against gay" but an "islamic terroristic attack" and stop to starts wars all around the war.
Genocide, civil war, seizure of territories, I'd hardly call the region stable to begin with. Let alone find western govts to blame. I'll acknowledge we played a part, but ultimately you have to hold the people who "pulled the trigger" accountable.

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Gingerbread Crumb

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to point out that "Allah" and the "Judo Christian God" are the same dude.

The same dude who committed genocide twice, and got pissy when he felt humans got to close to him, and depending on your demonination may have committed insest.

Oh, and Jesus would have to be transgendered as he wouldn't have had the biological ingredients to have the correct chromosomes to be male.

Last edited by Tigran,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Typical muslim behaviour. I'm a teacher in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Members of the Saud royalty here are openly gay and 20 feet away from the palace, they execute commoners for daring to behave the same way.
Muslim people aren't a race its a religon! GET YOUR FRICKING FACTS STRAIGHT!
Second, as for @Tigran Stop flamebaiting please. Just cause you're an oldie doesn't give you the rights to break rules.
Learn how to Temp kiddies, kthxbye

Also listen, please, Religon isn't what we're talking about. We're talking about the rights and the destruction of homesexual people. We don't need to hear your christain crap. Listen, I'm christain. Ok. But listen, if you want this fricking crap on wall to end. We need to focus on Terriosts. Also, In the islam side. As I am not bias to ANY party. I will say that no one should be judged by humans. They should be judged by the god they believe in. And, finnally. Don't get the idea if you're muslim you're a terriost! Christains can be terriosts. Ever heard the term "Don't drink the koolaid" Yeah that came from a mass suicide in Africa from a CHRISTAIN EXTREMISTS! So please stop.

Last edited by Luglige,

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Muslim people aren't a race its a religon! GET YOUR FRICKING FACTS STRAIGHT!
Second, as for @Tigran Stop flamebaiting please. Just cause you're an oldie doesn't give you the rights to break rules.
Learn how to Temp kiddies, kthxbye

Also listen, please, Religion isn't what we're talking about. We're talking about the rights and the destruction of homesexual people. We don't need to hear your Christian crap. Listen, I'm Christian. Ok. But listen, if you want this fricking crap on wall to end. We need to focus on Terriosts. Also, In the islam side. As I am not bias to ANY party. I will say that no one should be judged by humans. They should be judged by the god they believe in. And, finnally. Don't get the idea if you're muslim you're a terriost! Christains can be terriosts. Ever heard the term "Don't drink the koolaid" Yeah that came from a mass suicide in Africa from a CHRISTAIN EXTREMISTS! So please stop.

100% Agree, We(I.E Islam and Everyone else) should work towards dealing with our common enemy which is ISIS. This isnt a Muslim problem anymore(since ISIS is killing everyone even Muslims) and if we want it to stop we should unit as a species AKA The Human Race and work towards destroying ISIS or else this will NEVER stop.

Granted even when we chop of the snakes head, there still will be "Terrorists" but they wont be coming at us 247 like they currently are everywhere. Godamn it first Paris and now back to America. Whos next? how many more have to die before the governments and the people of the world realize that instead of bickering on forums we should let our voice be heard and force the governments to go into Syria and other areas held by ISIS and wipe them out. Al Qaeda and the Taliban too. Kill them all the time kill them all. Scum of the earth who deface a persons religion dont deserve to live. They have twisted the teachings of the Quraan to the extent where they have enough justifications to declare themselves as a freaking Caliphate. So i say unite and kill them all.(The terrorists that is)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P